GH: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

He's an idiot!

Now while I don't think the overall concept was a bad idea, why would the audience embrace an eppy where the story literally took place OFFscreen and plays out in one eppy when so much of GH is already offscreen? The "Bye Felicia" was simply embarrassing!

moRon's genius is in his mind. He really believes he did something groundbreaking yesterday. And I'd love a story where Spencer is held for ransom but killed anyway. I [!@#$%^&*] loathe that kid!

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's clear Ron has zero idea what to do with Nikolas. And why in the hell does Helena want ELQ?

Um, I know doctor/patient confidentiality but couldn't Kevin just tell Sam he didn't see Jake? This is all so dumb. Oh, right, that would involve using Jon Lindstrom. Did he piss off Frank or Ron? Why on earth is Kevin MIA?

• Members

LOL at Helena all giddy over Nikolas embracing his inner Cassadine. I don't know, Nikolas is sure acting conflicted even when he says he isn't and is embracing it. At least they tried to explain it but still ... please.

And yeah, he has no idea what to do with any of them.

• Members

Michael is so shady!

Carly: "Did you get the text I sent you wishing you well on New Years?"

Michael: "No, I changed my number" LOL

Rosalie is randomly back. I dindt even think she was still on teh show. Why did she go from a nurse to trying to get a job at the hotel? Why not put her at GH especially since RC got rid of half the staff. Whoa, wasnt expecting that twist. Guess it should have been obvious. She has ANOTHER secret? I thought this was it. Now she is a Helena employee? Oh boy

Isnt Sloane a federal agent? Its not like he lost his job, so why would he settle for the downgrade that is being the chief of the PCPD?

LOL at Helena's shade on Brook Lynn. Yes the show should have already brought her back

I wish Sam would just ask Kevin if he met with Jake. Considering Jake isnt really his patient, he can tell her the truth, which is no, but I guess she wouldnt go this route as she has no reason to suspect he lied about his meeting

Patrick: "I just want my Sami back" Awww, loved how he called her that

The no-substance couple continue to do nothing but screw

Its obvious that Nikolas has been brainwashed. Now all of a sudden he wants to be a "Cassadine"? He is sick of being good.

I dont think Kevin can confirm that Jake is his patient, so that would explain why Sam hasnt gone to him. I know, I thought of it as well.

Archived