GH: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

B7XRV5-CcAExkIZ.jpg

Mess.

This show has really been dragging lately, there is not a single thing I care about. I REALLY could not care less who Fluke is at this point. This story has gone on for entirely too long. I don't care when Jason gets his memories back either, I think Billy Miller has seem bored, unenthused and like he'd rather be anywhere else in almost all of his scenes.

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm with frequentsoapfan. They're trying waaaaaay too hard. I can't say it would surprise me if they're practically besties though.

DEAD at eye bleach. LOL

Staff better watch out, I don't think Scientology tolerates anything but heterosexuality ;)

I was bored with the show today. Surprisingly the best part was Johnny and Lulu. Lulu finally has a bit of fire and feels almost relevant again.

Dominic is sooo short, lol, but I can relate to that. Nathan and Sloane towered over him. And can Sloane have a seat? Lord he's annoying, smug and shouts too much. I'm not looking forward to the role expanding with Grayson in the role.

I like that Anna has a brain still but how long are they going to drag this election/Sloane crap out for? I thought Jordan came off a bit like a bitch today towards Anna. I don't know. I understood where Jordan was coming from but man she got on my nerves today for some reason.

I rolled my eyes over the Helena stuff. Why the !@#$%^&*] does she even care about ELQ? IDK. I love me some Hels but I'm tired of villains of the month and them having their hands in everything. And it was just soooo convenient that Michael needed a new assistant so he hired Rosalie. Please. LOL. Although I'm not minding Rosalie and Michael, I was completely bored. Very curious to see his reaction to her secret and when he finds out she was working against him.

And why the hell would Jake (I know this wasn't today) offer to talk to Michael? That was nice and all, and we all know he's Jason, but to Michael, they've had what, one conversation? If I were Michael I'd tell him to butt the hell out. Why would Michael listen to him?

• Members

Im opposite. Jordan owes Anna nothing! She's had to put her life on hold for far too long for Anna. Everytime it seems to be over and she's ready to reunite with her son, Anna convinces her to keep quiet so she can use her to take someone down bc Anna is so inneffective and useless at her job. Well now she has none and she's still expecting Jordan to do her bidding. At the end of the day I hate that its all about this stupid Fluke case which they are DRAGGING on. Just end it already. Its really making alot of characters come across insufferable

• Members
I'm sure she'll quickly get back to being on about every day again.

I have not missed her, or Franco or Silas.

The show DOES NOT NEED THEM. Their disappearances have just made me enjoy the show a lot more. Amazing how none of the pets on makes the show tolerable (this includes the lack of Kaka and even Ava) Hmmm .... ;)

Archived