GH: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just saw all the latest Johnny/Lulu scenes....[@#$%^]. I'm like crying. The way Johnny couldn't stop smiling when he first saw Lulu & was talking to her wub.png God. What a magical pairing. The spark is still there. They are SO CUTE. I LOVE THEM. Can they please go on the run again & have sex all day and talk

Oh and LOL @ Johnny being surrounded by all the women in PC that he's f-cked. Carly, Olivia, Lulu. I was dying.

• Members

I noticed that too, very disappointing. :(

Did anyone else see Kelly Thiebaud's tweet? Don't see why who you're up against should matter. If you earned it, you will stand a decent chance.

kelly thiebaudVerified account @kellythiebaud

Voting 4 Emmy prenoms.!Disappointed @DaytimeEmmys lets the actors pick whether they r Lead or supporting.Us newbies r going against Vets....

• Members

No. She aint relevant anymore

Im glad you liked them. I wasnt watching when they were together with Julie in the role but I liked what I saw with Rylan. Im not gonna get invested though as theres no future there. I will enjoy this resurgence in Lulu though bc she's finally coming alive agian

• Members

Ugh. Yep. I think a few here called it already and that's definitely what they're doing. Sonny in jail is his "punishment". And now Michael just comes off like a bitchy ass. And then he's "mean" to "poor Carly" who then goes and cries on Jakeson's shoulder.

I didn't even watch today, took a nice nap. LOL.

I was kinda wanting to watch Johnny/Maxie but nothing else seemed interesting. I'm sure it was all just so Nathan could be the next one to go in jealous rage syndrome over Johnny.

Archived