GH: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

I was writing better stories in my composition notebook when I was 12. Seriously, despite a large number of my faves being in it, this was one of the worst episodes since they started! Macy Gray/Sloane{Again this random nobody!Ughhhhhhhhh!)/Nikolas? of all people. Well, he is letting the old witch live with him, so of course he's under her control. That irritating little boy making that poor dayplayer jump in the water. Nathan sucking up to Felicia was a cute scene. Dante/Lulu wasted yet again. Lucy's reason made absolutely no sense. My four year old niece makes more sense when she tells a story.

And typically, Ron is once again patting himself on the back, when someone should be slapping him on the back of the head, Gibbs style(NCIS).

Of course Abby and Ben Maxie and Nathan are banging again. MoRon never has story once two characters get together!\

I am glad Anna got a lawyer, and please, can we not see Macy Gray twirling her Moustache like a villain until it comes out Fluke was behind this crap, too!

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think people care about them not having a story, I think people are bored with seeing them just rut, especially as (to me) they have little chemistry and both actors are extremely limited.

The show has never had any real plan for this relationship or these characters and it shows.

• Members

No story is not the challenge with Naxie. They are simply insipid! They are not a couple that has gone thru anything like they believe they have. Couple this with the fact that Storms is such a weak actress and Woodpile can't act, and you have a dreadful duo. Once upon a time, I thought they were kind of cute, now I cannot stand the sight of them. There's just nothing there. No chemistry, no acting, no presence - NO NOTHING!

In the beginning, I expect lots of sex and fun, but Drywall and Mousy aint cutting it. They are not sexy at all, and if Storms could look any more childlike during those kissing scenes, I'd be shocked.

• Members

You missed the point. I dont care if htey have no story. I hate them and am glad to not see them featured in a plot. All I was commenting on was the excessive sex. That is ALL they do now. Ever single episode since they got together has been them in bed. There is nothing of substance to be found there and it just makes the couple come across shallow

Archived