GH: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He didn't. Its in that 1978 clip he referenced for this story

My god Nathan and Maxie have sex again. They are the Abby and Ben of GH

Julian spilling his guts to Sonny makes no sense. Now all of a sudden he wants to talk and to Sonny of all people

t9Dp2On.png

Macy Gray makes her triumphant return to GH tomorrow!

Like who? Who on the show right now was around in the 60s/early 70s when Pat presumably last lived in PC? The oldest current character is Monica and she to town years after Pat had allegedly left

• Members

Bobbi and Luke always talked about the house on Elm Street in the early days of their characters. They ran away to live with Aunt Ruby. Elm Street in Port Charles was like Locust Street on AMC. That horrible neighborhood where the hookers worked and the addicts "Scored".

• Members

LOL. No desire to see Nancy try to act relevant. The promo for it turned me off instantly the second I saw her push her boob up. She's trying too hard.

Now that I would consider watching ... give the woman a wine glass and a phone and I may consider it

• Members

Everyone should remember the Bobbie that was trying to make her life better and became a nurse was trying to forget her younger, horrible life. And the Luke that fell in love with Laura was as well. They had eachother, and Ruby, and barely spoke about their other family members over nearly 40 years. I'm not shocked Lulu doesn't know about Pat.

The problem is this should be the springboard to more characters maybe figuring out something is up with Luke, and generating more story. But I don't see it with Ron just hitting the plot points to set up his reveal.

Archived