GH: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I cant recall but I dont think they gave a reason for why Pat has never been mentioned. Tracy called Fluke out on and he covered

Who she think she is? Erika Slezak? Even ES didnt think she was too good for a paycut. Lets see how well KA does in Hollywood without a steady gig to fall back on.

• Members

Fluke is Bill

However Patricia is not Luke's sister but his mother from an affair she had with her father Tim

Pat ended up giving birth to twins one named Luke, one named Bill

Bill was given to the Eckerts and raised as their cousin

That house they are in looks like the Old Mary Mae Ward Set just repainted

• Members

John, are you saying Luke and Bill are products of incest?

Hold up, *this* Fluke isn't the one who was having all the crazy sex with Tracy, right? That was Faison? Because if it was Pat, there'd have to be some serious Yentl type only in the dark [!@#$%^&*] going on.

Sonny in that skully is making my teeth itch.

As a WJLA/WABC viewer, I appreciated Alexis' quip about channel 7 news breaking into regular programming.

• Members

Okay, I just watched the scenes.

I have to say, this *could* be good. Though it's kind of weird. Bobbie, Luke and Pat were all raised in PC, yet NOBODY in PC now knows about Pat? You mean to tell me nobody else that knew Pat still lives in PC that might've mentioned her or wondered where she's gone in all these years?

Wow, Ron really did reference that *Exact* scene from 35 years ago where Colleen Middleton and Bobbie talk about her mother taking in Pat's old dresses. I wonder if Jackie even remembered that scene.

I hope Pat isn't FauxBill cause it could be interesting to actually have her come back and I'm all for Erika Slezak or Robin Strasser playing her.

Also, is Bobbie/Luke being raised in PC a rewrite? I know they lived in Florida with Ruby, but I don't remember them having supposedly lived in PC before that. When Bobbie came to town, and that scene with Colleen Middleton about Pat happened, I thought it was referenced that they had been neighbors in ANOTHER TOWN, and both happened to move to PC, not that they had been neighbors in PC? Maybe I'm wrong.

Glad to see Bobbie in story, either way.

Archived