General Hospital July 2014 Discussion

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just like Frank was on So you want to be a soapstar with Mikey...lol....the look on his face seeing Mikey shirtless was priceless

The show is just one s hit feast...everything is just so predictable and so damn boring and who cares moments.

• Members

The second Nathan walked into the locker room I said to myself, "No they did not just have this guy dress only to get undressed again..." And sure enough.

The gay triangle is like diet soda or the newspaper: I just don't buy it.

All that crap Morgan and Kiki were taking about, none of that happened onscreen, right? Kiki's talking like she's known The Femdominator for years.

• Members

Michael Easton is so weak. His character has to go from hoping Rafe is alive to thinking he is dead to realizing he is brain dead in 30 seconds, and there is nothing there, not in the eyes, not in the body language, nowhere. He just acts like he received word the dry cleaners lost his coat or something.

Alas poor Rafe, we hardly knew you. It's a shame because we have no idea whether or not Rafe could have been a decent character. He had the one story about the vampire and then never got a story again until it was time to kill him. I don't know what makes a failed character but how can we say Rafe failed when he was never really given a chance? The actor was limited but on a show with Roger Howarth and Michael Easton, limited seems to be the magic ticket to frontburning status.

• Members

Who and why would anybody trust this teenager (without a drivers license) to pull off this attack on either Sabrina or Emma? This has to be the most stupid thing the writers or producers have had the gall to force into the storyline.

• Members

Honestly, the edgiest thing they could do is decide to make the three gay dudes try a polyamorous relationship. It might make that crud interesting.

I have not gotten over seeing one of the breakdowns or outlines for an episode some months back - penned by Ron, apparently - which very specifically indicated that Michael and Nathan would be in tiny shorts practicing for the Nurses Ball striptease and/or working out. I mean, I wasn't complaining because I love to look at Chad Duell and Ryan Paevey is also extremely hot, but these are the priorities, apparently.

I forgot about that! That's hilarious.

I still can't believe Fluke/Eckert ordered a random teen junkie to do the hit. Really? That's your operation?

• Members

Here ye Here ye.. Look! Nathan is shirtless again.

Watching shows like Power, Boardwalk Empire Gang Related with "real drugdealers" its hard to come back to this mickey mouse crap. But in hood fiction its not unusual for dope boys to do hits however, Rafe wasn't slingin' its just this whole mob war is so lame.

This show is so bad its humorous, Nathan shirtless yet again for no apparent reason then flexin I had this vision of two Shakespearean trumpeters in vintage dress with those funny hats playing. Like his announcement or something....this show has me creating my own visions now.

Poor Brad, but its good to finally see him again, I guess it'll be another couple of months ....

Archived