General Hospital July 2014 Discussion

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Isn't Ilene active on twitter? I'm shocked that I haven't heard about fans asking her why she's playing Roxy instead of Delia or does she just not respond to those questions. I'm legit curious as I don't really do the twitter thing.

• Members

They nagged that poor woman to death about whether or not she'd been contacted by PP. I hope they're giving her a break and just wishing her well. I'm sure she doesn't want to bite the hand that feeds her, but she's no shrinking violet either. I hope she'd have the courage to go to Frank and say, "You know, this isn't Delia they're writing here..."

• Members

Gosh, Michael and Morgan are so annoying. WTF @ michael telling monica "thanks for being there" wtf? Im surprised they even remembered her name.

KeMo actually seems pretty interested in this SL. She's showing emotion.

LOL I actually liked Delia vs. Ava! I hope Delia stays in town.

Molly and TJ are too cute.

Love that the focus is off Franco / Kiki. I also liked the ending with Kiki and Nina even though Nina is lying through her teeth.

Why's Lulu in the hospital?

• Members

Yep and she's very active on Facebook as well. She's really a gem and so happy to be working in soaps again. I didn't watch OLTL after about 2005 didn't have the heart to go into why so I just watched her scenes for the most part and kept mum...but she didn't just kiss butt she would let them have it on her storyline from time to time and why she wasn't being used as much...respectful, but she didn't hold back her opinion. I think that' why I like her she knew how to handle/work it without alienating them... a fine line.

Nate: Lante has been nothing but about a baby for about 3 years straight it started full speed in 2012 ....Dante did a little police work a few scenes with Stumpy/his family but their main storyline has been constantly baby-centric

Archived