General Hospital July 2014 Discussion

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I cant with Obrecht, Britt and Spencer plotting together

If Rosalie punched Nina in the face, why is Nina cut?

Doesn't Nathan have work to do? Why is he wasting time rehashing the same ish with Maxie in the park instead of getting that key?

• Members

I like Rosalie because unlike SobbbbRRRRRina, she has a personality. She would be an asset as a nurse a the hospital, someone to egg Elizabeth on to be a bad girl rather than a Disney Princess. Drop Nina's psycho ass once her cycle is up and have Silas leave with her.

"I happen to like the feeling of control a stick gives me" Oh Nathan.....I'll bet you do.......

• Members

It is strange to think that someone actually ordered Rafe to run people off the road. And I can't think of why he would obey the order. I guess the most obvious suspect is fake Luke. But I suspect that Rafe is about to die before naming him.

• Members

Of course it was Bill.

Ron arguing with fans on Twitter about plot points that either do not appear on the show or which he made up offscreen that directly contradict onscreen events never gets old. He refuses to accept that if it is not onscreen it does not exist. And he forgets that even though his fame came from online fan response, plenty of the general audience does not engage with him online, and has no idea who he is or knows anything about the [!@#$%^&*] he makes up on Twitter to cover the holes in his storylines.

It's like he writes the show expecting people to check in with him online and watch him cover for his own lacking scripts during and after the show - like he and the show are symbiotic, that one can't watch GH without checking in on his twitter. I don't, actually, Twitter drives me nuts; I just end up always hearing about this [!@#$%^&*] third-hand. But it's ridiculous. And if I don't and I'm online, plenty of thousands of people aren't.

Archived