General Hospital July 2014 Discussion

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A woman in a coma would certainly be showing if pregnant to full term. Madeline wouldn't have missed that after her "botched" attempt to cause her daughter to miscarry. So we're probably talking stolen fetus/preemie business and I find all that incredibly off-putting. Well, don't we all?

• Members

Did Brooklyn Cleo lose her psychic powers?

Of course Mike looks just like Roger Colridge. Rewrite? Mike was a con artist that changed his name. Wouldn't surprise me if he was living in NYC on RH in the 80s before leaving to come to PC as Mike in the 90s

RKqNvYB.jpg?1

"Im gonna be sleeping with the whales" Did Delia ever misconfuse her words/phrases like that? Why are she and Ava yelling their scheme against Sonny loud in the house when he was in the other room and could have easily heard them? STUPID!

2m3ijwm.gif

She even has her own head roll

LOVE Nina's hate of KaKa. It makes total sense and I can empathize with her

Why is Twat Boy still alive? I was hoping for him to be DOA

Not really. Nina was in a coma. She using the baby to get Silas back (which is what Madeline wanted to prevent) was a moot point. She could have simply given the baby away after she came to term. Really nothing that would include that science fiction crap. Why and how Ava got her however is where one would draw a WTF

Victor Jerome, an established GH character

• Members

Thanks Cheap. But wait, I thought she was pregnant while comatose and Madeline injected her so she would lose the baby Sleeping Beauty style. I watch so infrequently, I may have my timeline/events jacked up.

• Members
Madeline informed Nina of the affair in order to get her to leave Silas. Nina revealed that she was pregnant and that the baby would help repair their relationship. They fought and Madeline used the drugs on her to get her to miscarry, but she fell into a coma instead. We only have Madeline's word that the baby died. Nina could have still been pregnant while in a coma

Archived