General Hospital July 2014 Discussion

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I cant say that i miss the gal but I wish the show had done something with the Jax/angel/Kristina sr storyline. I was under the impression that Angel ran a bordello and Kristina was one of her working girl. How Jax ended up knowing Angel is foggy at best in my mind but i seem to remember that Angel introduced Kristina sr to Jax.

• Members
You don't remember when she asked to direct an episode last year and FV shot her down ? It was the first thing that came to my mind when I read that AS was going to directed some episodes. AS directing is just some more stunts being pulled.

• Members

I definitely don't remember anything about Angel, Kristina or a bordello! The way I remember it, their lame-ass backstory was that Angel was some brilliant private detective (yeah, right) who was helping Kristina look for her birth family. It was awful.

• Members

I care about Alice. Yes she is only on a few episodes a year, but she has been on many years and is part of the fabric of GH. Monica isn't on all that many more episodes than Alice is, but I still would care if she died. Or to put it a better way, Franco is a contract role on every day almost, and I care about Alice a lot more than I care about Franco, or Kiki, or Nina, or Silas, or if I am being honest Sam or Alexis. How many years does Alice need before she is considered a part of GH?

Before Alice there was Reginald, before him there was Jennings and before him there was Stella. They all had their place with the Qs. I didn't think anyone could take Stella's place, then it seemed like Reginald was irreplaceable, but Alice has earned her place in the Q family and I don't see why the show can't give her a little story every ten years or so, or why it is even a problem. I wish they showed her more.

• Members

I just objected to the swift dismissal of Reginald and Leticia - for whatever reasons Stephen Kay may or may not have wanted to leave right around the time JFP took over - in favor of this rando. I can handle Alice in doses but she's just too much of a doof for much material, IMO.

• Members

I laughed at Levi's comment about how Nathan iss lucky to have made it as detective.

Nathan allegedly turned the whole appartment upside down but couldnt find the damn key yet Levi spot it within five seconds?

Nathan and Maxie deserve each other. Even if they put their IQ together they would be outsmarted by a goldfish.

Its no wonder Levi is having such a breeze running circle around them.

• Members
How tacky to be discussing the surgeon's dead son and why he shouldn't be operating on him while he's operating...what kind of dialog is this I thought Epip is his buddy......I guess this should be reinforced in case its forgotten everybody saying the same thing...Dante, Silas, Epip I got it...I got it...
Anna and Jordan meeting incognito on the public park bench again. Oh wait somebody saw them ... who knew. Still it was good seeing Jordan again.
Poor Alexis he hasn't extricated himself from that life. But he's doing it for the greater good he can't get out he's protecting those he cares about ... sorta like Jason.
So Silas ignores Rafe but he feels guilty now that he's a cokehead...ok. Ron should take a break from car accidents

Archived