General Hospital July 2014 Discussion

• Members

I think Patrick should have stood with his initial decision not to operate on rafe. The procedure is supposed to be high risk so if Rafe dies on the operating table in spite of Patrick doing EVERYTHING he can he woould still be blamed for letting Rafe die he will still be blamed.

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How many times do we have to watch Patty operate on someone he should not? I honestly don't care about anyone in this entire scenario!

Alice has the Qs backing her, yet no one went to see AJ and Monica only had a scene with Kaka when AJ died? What in the !@#$%^&*] am I missing here?

• Members

Why is Monica running any tests on Alice? She doesn't work at GH. I recall Obrecht making her an offer with Monica rolling her eyes and walking out. Anyways why are we wasting so much time with a heart transplant over a character no one gives a sh-t about. Its the f--king maid for gods sake. How the F does she go to the top of the recipient list? There are others just as serious if not more serious than her who have been waiting.

Considering she never made it to PP, Im enjoying Roxy on my screen. She's ridiculous yet funny. IK always played her well. LMAO at her with Brooklyn Cleo

Why does Ava think that if she finds a flashdrive with the recording, that she's in the clear? What about the phone where it was stored on? She is also underestimating Carly safeguarding a copy. I don't even get how finding any of this saves her life

Ava's dress is cute

I cant stand Black Jason but damn his body is the business

Franco's new job is an art therapist? WTF?!?!

Patrick being made to operate on Twat Boy is absolutely ridiculous.

You mean Rafe dies, his heart goes to Alice and Silas blames Patrick for killing him? This will ignite a feud between them which will make Silas jealous of Patrick and Sam's close relationship? Is GH really this predictable?

• Members

The phone was completely wiped by Spinelli, but Ava nor Scummy knows Carly has a copy in her email. Spin made a point to tell her this. It may not mean squat on THIS GH, but all of this when a copy is out there really makes no sense to show it onscreen.

• Members
but that's my point. A plot like this would have worked 10 years ago but now in todays age everything is connected to the cloud. I roll my eyes whenever I see a soap make someone desperate to get the only copy of a recording or picture as if the person they are taking it from couldn't have just uploaded it to their cloud or email. You'd never know

Archived