GH: June 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ava threatening to drink while pregnant so she could give Sonny a deformed baby was gangsta...LOL. She says she wont be around to raise it so what does she care if she gives him a disabled kid to deal with. Who does that?

I loved when we saw Rosalie go to the bar for a drink. I was like, yay she is getting a social life! I hope they expand her character being merely being Nina's nurse. I want her interacting with other characters and possibly getting her own romance.

Um no. We don't need to see Levi meet with the judge. Nothing about today seemed like a fake reveal.

• Members

We didnt need to see him WITH the judge but I need to see a scene where he is shown SPEAKING with judge Walter before i jump into the Levi is scum bandwagon.

Thats why i see it as a fake reveal. Of course Levi wouldnt want Maxie to find out that he called but that doesnt mean he talked to the judge.

Rc has been far too obvious in the past for him to slip off when he is thisclose of making Levi totally inhuman and unrootable.

• Members

If she wasn't there must be some other explanation.

I feel dirty for this but she made a joke about flashing TMZ, who stalk her ass, when the teleprompter failed. It was in poor taste and cratered but I just can't fault her for trying.

If she wasn't there must be some other explanation.

I feel dirty for this but she made a joke about flashing TMZ, who stalk her ass, when the teleprompter failed. It was in poor taste and cratered but I just can't fault her for trying.

Archived