GH: June 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If Maxie is not allowed to reunite with her daughter, then the separation could become permanent. A judge could say that she has bonded with Ellie and it is in the best interests of the child for Ellie to become her mother. Spinnelli and Ellie could convince themselves that is true, and a distraught Maxie could easily be manipulated to sign something in a moment of weakness, one that would use her love for her daughter as a weapon against her. IRL this happens all the time.

The judge could also decide to be even harsher and issue a permanent TPR, something that he had considered doing when he first denied her custody.

And even if a formal adoption is not authorized (thereby sparing Georgie the indignity of a ridiculous forgery for a birth certificate), Maxie could still be permanently cut out of her life, making her a de facto birth mother.

• Members

Spencer created a charity fund for Gabriel? Why are these brats back? Of course Jos was brought on for him. I called this before they even cast her. Watch them connect tomorrow

"Only dead men are too busy for sex" laugh.png

Im all for Jos being shady to Franco but the blatant rudeness in front of her mother is uncalled for. This little girl is too damn bold and has little respect for Carly. She is right though in that Franco is a loser and a bum.

hPWLwLp.jpg

Elizabeth needs to get some sun. She's white as a ghost

DEAD!

Expect your response sometime in July

• Members

Yeah, you aren't missing a damn thing. Pretty much NOTHING is going on. It's like day 207 of Nina, Silas and Boobs McGee. Yet we have yet to see Felicia, Scotty, Kevin, Lucy, Bobbie, Monica ... how about a scene with Bobbie and her hospitalized son? Nope, let's overplay Nina so people are already going to be sick of her, just like the overexposure of Ava (who I used to actually look forward to, but that's long passed because she's on constantly) and Dr. Obrecht.

• Members

Yeah, I've seen Nina about 20 years ago on Y&R, except it was better then because I had an actual investment in the relationship that she was breaking up (yes, I wear the scarlet letter of being a Danny and Cricket fan...I was only a kid! What did I know?)

GH feels a little like a Canal Street handbag these days, you know? Like a cheap knockoff of something that you probably enjoyed at one point, but the quality isn't the same. Nina is like the knockoff Louis Vuitton handbag version of Phyllis, Franco is the Ralex handwatch version of Todd, Silas is the sewn by 6 year olds in a sweatshop version of other popular characters he played, etc etc.

• Members

Am I hallucinating or was Becky Herbst's daughter an extra today in the Lila's Kids stuff? I normally wouldn't notice that sort of thing but the girl looks just like her. Speaking of Lila's kids... I can't with this kiddie crap.

That powerpoint - WTF?

"Mac plays with dolls" lol

Joss: Now I have to suffer because Franco's a jobless bum laugh.png

Those Michael and Sonny scenes were so boring. Lord.

Nathan is shirtless in tomorrow's preview... I am SHOCKED.

• Members

Yes Becky's daughter Ella was one of Lilah's kids I noticed her standing in line..

I would add ABC Exec. Nathan Varni is allowing Frank to allow it.. GH is one of the ABC shows he oversees he reads the scripts edits...and approves them to be aired, he's like the liason between the show and ABCDisney. I'm curious when Sherwood takes over Sweeney's spot in 2015. That's the only hope that something can happen re: GH. Otherwise according to Franks, ratings are high, all' well, they should have been nominated for an emmy.

Archived