GH: June 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

I seriouly want Felix to die. I hatee this character and how he has dragged a nother one full with potential to his judgmental and unappealing level. If only one character must die for the next ten years i want it to be felix.

The actor is awful and incapable of generating any real chemistry on screen.

I have it with that caricature. I wanted to believe that there was more underneath that stereotypical facade but after two years of that abject and self righteous buttinski i see no depth and no hope.

Get rid of felix i just cant with him. I cant wait for Parry shen to leave (any job would be better than the regurgitated crap theyre forcing on Brad) so I can say goodbye to that stupid show.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kangoroo Ken is the best nickname Morgan could think of for Levi.

Im in the minority but i like Levi more everyday. I dont like what hes doing but hes causing so much conflicts i just cant hate him :)

I think he would be perfect for Brad.

• Members

LMAO at Rosalie being like oh you are not snapping at me.

Its always good to have Ilene on my screen. Love how Ava is trying to pull all the stops to thwart Sonny's plans

Michael as CEO of ELQ continues to be an utter joke. The stuff at the Brownstone was absolutely stupid. Brucie needs to DIE. What the hell is wrong with Maxie? His d--k cant be that good

77LbIQm.jpg?1

I love Nina's hair color

957jGw3.jpg?1

Max's replacement is hot. Is this the first time he's appeared

Archived