GH: June 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bright Eyes: On a total change of subject....I saw the list of shows you watch at the bottom of your posts. Have you ever seen the show the Americans on FX? It is about two Soviet spies living in the DC area in the early 80s, pretending to be a normal American couple raising their two kids. I think it is the best show on television.

• Members

Does anyone really give a [!@#$%^&*] about Carly and Franco's relationship problems? She's lecturing her serial killer boyfriend - everything else was cool, but if he hurts Michael by telling him the truth, wow, that's too far, I can't be with you! Getting him raped was fine, killing numerous people was fine, but you're over the line now! And I'm sorry but Roger Howarth looks ridiculous with that combed coiff.

And really, the fact that they've reduced all this to Sonny, Carly and Franco romantic woes is disgusting. Whether or not they want to acknowledge the facts, and it seems clear they don't, Sonny killed A.J. in cold blood and A.J. was innocent. It was not "an accident," it was not "all Ava's fault." He did it. A.J. didn't. A.J. is the wronged party. Michael and A.J.

• Members

All the attention Franco gets is ludicrous. Throwing Carly back into Sonny's orbit is where Carly has always belonged. Through it all, Sonny and Carly have always had each others' backs. I'm already sick of his whining fits. It's time for Franco to at the very least, float into another story. Bring Jax back for Carly. Mix these characters into other stories. All of these characters are islanded into their own stories. Port Charles used to be a community! Where are Lucy, Bobbi, Scott and Kevin? I care a lot more about them than that troll under the bridge Rafe. Imagine if Kevin or Lucy had left the scene of Lucy and Scott's rendezvous and caused the accident! Much better fallout. What if Bobbi had asked Michael for help rebuilding the Brownstone? Why hasn't Monica challenged Obrecht for Chief of Staff?

At any rate, I'd like to see Rosalie become a member of the staff after the Nina story goes beyond her paralysis.

• Members

This is the part that really breaks my heart. To sell Scummy as the victim of Ava in all of this really truly breaks my heart. I was waiting for FrankenTodd to really nail Carly with Scummy FACTS. Now, while I think everything Carly said in that office yesterday was totally on point, the bigger problem is that we side step into CarSon's [nonexistent] bond as filler? Scummy killed Michael's father and this man left the truth with Carly. This should be killing her! But that wasn't enough. To keep Ava on the show, Scummy screws her knowing how his son felt about her? If we were going to add that vile (unnecessary) plot to this, Carly should be furious. Not playing up the "Scummy and I have a bond". Carly should not be trying to make this better for Scummy. Scummy created this entire mess. This is HIS mess! I just can't deal with at all. It's really painful :(

Carly in Scummy's orbit is the absolute worst thing for her! Scummy only uses her when another great love is not available. He's like a little leech that hangs on and destroys her. Scummy has always believed Carly was the trash he deserved until the "good women" were available. To this very day, I have yet to see or hear any reason this man is so irresistible and why Carly and the other women stand by him. It just makes Carly and Brenda look like a couple of idiots.

Can someone tell me when the last time, if ever, Scummy was a rootable character?

The Brownstone stuff was beyond cringeworthy jeal0002.gifjeal0002.gifjeal0002.gif One scene was enough.

Taking bets!!!!! Phyllis ran Purina off the road. Who's in?

• Members

"You're still DEAD.... Nine months from now" STFU, Sonny. I can't believe Ava can take him seriously at face value. Not that Ava's such a mastermind herself but Sonny is a wankster with an incredibly overinflated ego. And such an unwatchable ham.

How can anyone take Michael seriously as CEO? He's so damn incompetent and such a goof.

"We're heeeereeeee". Please give Bruce Jenner a dialect or speech coach. And a pink slip!

Rafe's earrings make me sick. Just like everything else about him.

I love seeing Nina make Silas look like the dirty, stupid hippy that he is! Haha!! And light blue is a great color on her smile.png

Love Rosalie! She and Nina together, what a gem! Nina and Rosalie are the only people with any sense on this godforsaken soap (everything about Carlivati's GH makes me sick!)

Delia better not be as impressed by Sonny as she says she is. She would knock Sonny's block off so fast. RC clearly thinks she's Roxy, ugh! I loved Roxy but regardless, ugh!!

Franco is such a yapping dog. When Howarth is Franco, he can't keep his words short and sweet, and make his point. It's just one rant after the next. I hope I'm not imagining Laura Wright staring him down. say what you will about James Franco, but he is so much better than Howarth.

Archived