GH: June 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am wondering if Nina is going to cause Ava to have a miscarriage. Then maybe Ava will steal Dante and Lulu's remaining embryo, and pass it off as Morgan's baby. If Morgan refuses to get involved, then a DNA test from Sonny will still show that it is a close relative, but not his own child.

Actually, maybe Ava has already stolen the embryo.

• Members

That's where my money is! But I think whatever happens with Ava might be the last thing that happens with Ava. FrankenRon have that red headed beast, so they look to be over Ava. Impregnating the character was her undoing! Big bad mobstress? Don't think so. She can make a call, but it's not to bump off Scummy or Carly?

• Members

I thought Bobbie (and Jake)? bought the brownstone, I remember Felicia (Frisco) had a kitchenette. If memory serves (a lot of my details have gotten fuzzy). Who is getting slapped? Is that my Brad?

Good news: I saw Tracey today ... Franco' about to drop a dime on Sonny...

Bad news: Can't she have just one scene that doesn't involve Fluke? I got it I got it she's working Michael with him I'm not stupid. She doesn't need to call him after every scene.

I think Ava/embryo is gonna connect some way.. dialog saying "Its in a secured location."

Where's Carrrlos? Dude still in jail poor thing. Where's Scotty? I thought he was in a triangle with Kevin and Lucy.

Archived