GH: June 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

I think Anna and Cuecards always had chemistry since his first scene and she can act off a green actor...they have more chemistry than he has with Maxi; I'm not getting a hot and/or sexy vibe from them yet.

So an international super-spy double agent with a team of investigators didn't check paint on a guard rail? ....ok. ... close your eyes Patrick you might remember something.

Dr. Oldbrick has heard of the famous Franco who lost his tumor and his talent...so he's not an artist anymore....am I to believe that's why he's been moping about living off Carly? ok.

Great scenes with Alexis/Molly but IA the story should have been layered with more Molly/Ric interaction so I could see some bonding on screen.

I'm just not interested in the kiddies quad and their dialog is off for me ... I noticed Ron answering some of the criticism in Carly/Sonny dialog eg when Michael / Morgan was that age not thinking of girls...there was another one...

Joss, "Uncle Sonny" that made me laugh for some reason

No, Sonny/Spencer has never mentioned his mother that he never knew... I was waiting for that esp when they first had a scene I thought he called Stumpy to talk about his mother instead he was talking about Emma. You would think this kid would be somewhat interested.

The good news: Phyllis errr I mean Nina took a day off. As for Rosalie, she' a half a cut above Sabrina acting wise don't care if she stays or goes. I'm so tired of new characters, its gotten so I don't pay much attention anymore. But I confess she's more interesting in her few scenes then Sobby ever was.

I just couldn't watch this entire eppy...I lost interest.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Don't fret, Its only been one day out of three weeks; I'm sure she'll be back tomorrow.

Re: Elizabeth needs to get some sun. She's white as a ghost. I didn't notice just focused on that dress she's been wearing for years; I first remember it about 7 years ago. I just want to walk in the screen snatch it off her and burn it!

• Members

Doubt it'll happen. Fans are crazy about Lulu/Dante. Why? IDK. I always thought Lulu was better with Logan/Johnny. And Ron has made her (along with Dante) the resident egg/baby obsessed heroine. That won't change anytime soon.

However, I don't think that Dante is Lulu's real problem. I think that Lulu's problem (and has always been) that she doesn't have any aspirations. No goals in life. Lulu has never expressed what she wants to do (career-wise) in life. She always floats from career to career. Lulu needs a damn passion (and job), and she needs to stick with it. I wish GH would've kept Laura, made Lucy and Laura run Deception together, and Lulu stumble into a career as the 'new face of Deception,' becoming a model like her mother once was. It'd play on history and give Lulu something to do.

Archived