GH: June 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He doesn't even bother to do reaction shots when something happens. When he saw Nina the first time, blank look. When Nina called, crying, begging him to help, blank, bored look.

I'm not sure if you're referring to anything after Monday's episode. I think I enjoyed someone torturing Franco like he tortures us and he definitely had to tone it down since that kid was eating up scenery all by herself. And, finally, Carly and Franco seem like they've stopped being in Couples Paradise...

• Members

And before we here but Ron is the savior that got GH back to glory. GH was No#1 from 1978-end of 87 and under one exec producer, Gloria and GH ad many HW's

Read bottom to top:

January 1987 to December 1988 Ann Marcus and Norma Monty

February 1985 to January 1987 Pat Falken Smith and Norma Monty

June 1982 to February 1985 Anne Howard Bailey

March 1982 to June 1982 John William Corrington and Joyce Hooper Corrington

September 1981 to March 1982 Thom Racina & Leah Laiman, with staff writer Robert J. Shaw receiving on-screen HW credit for Racina & Laiman.

1979 to September 1981 Pat Falken Smith and Margaret DePriest (1981: Gloria Monty & Thom Racina-WGA strikesmile.png

1978 to 1979 Douglas Marland & Frank Salisbury

1977 to 1978 Douglas Marland

So Id say if GH is a true success now its the EP mostly just like It was Gloria's vision that kept GH #1/ It should be the EP now and he needs a new head writer

• Members

I don't have a problem with the kids having a little story, or even "Lila's Kids." It's the frequency of how much they're on, the fact that they are so young and except for Joss not very good - Spencer is more of just a little ham than an actor - and that the material is so overbearing and officially went from cute to obnoxious months ago.

Archived