GH: June 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO! I love that Nina has a list. It was funny when she told Rosalee to be quiet before she got added to the list. I need her to blow up the MetroCourt, Melrose Place style after inviting the people there for an event

I like the little actress playing Joss. She has so much more personality than the list one and I love the shad she keeps hurling at Franco.

Why is Jax letting Franco live with Joss? You would think that the minute he found out about this, he'd make his way back to the US and bring up the custody issue again. Not that it would matter as the show would have him lose but it isn't like him to just stand by and not have input as to whether the psycho that kidnapped his daughter as a baby is living with and essentially raising her

• Members

Nina will be my favorite character ever if she offs everyone on her list. I was LMAO at her putting Kiki on there just for being born. Rosalie is fun.

Does Jax actually know about Franco living with Carly and Joss? Michael was going to call him and tell him but Kiki Kaka stopped him.

• Members

I think the conventional wisdom was that RH worked well with child KA years ago, and people liked the adult/mini adult stuff with them on OLTL (although I think I preferred her with Asa) and they are making an attempt to copy that. I see no other reason why thy felt the need to give RH a child to act with.

• Members

That was hilarious, one of the better one-liners in recent history. The dialogue writers' attempts at wit often drop like anvils. I was also cracking up when Nina threatened to put Rosalie on her list. Nina's the Dean Dorothy Dandridge Davenport of Port Charles. She and Rosalie have the potential to be a very entertaining duo. I hope the writing will sustain that.

• Members

I think the reaction to Nina from most of us is, at best, measured and extremely qualified. I know mine is in my posts. The story is bad, the character is a newbie and a showpiece for Stafford and the writers. But she's the only thing keeping this Clay/Reeves/Westbourne family mess alive and she is doing a very good job with an impossible storyline that has little to do with anyone we care about. I also know that in six or seven months Nina will have gotten off scot-free for at least two or three felonies and will be cued up to perform at the next Nurses Ball.

• Members

Yep! When Dr. O first turned in the park and it was revealed that she was Britta's mother, I was super excited. That fedora and she was dressed in all black was all that and then some. A week later, she's dancing like a fool in her hotel room, my excitement was gone. She's just another clown that overstayed her welcome 2 weeks after her arrival!

Archived