DAYS: March 2014 Discussion

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

YES! Liam was so boring before today. Loved him calling Jen out by saying she's a bitch. She broke it off with him bc she got back with Daniel and when Liam badmouthed him, Jen went in on the defense. She tried to end it by saying we can still be friends and that's where my gif comes in.

• Members

Too bad his wife is dead. It would have been an interesting twist if he was a divorcee and she was

. Not that I want a triangle, but it would be a good way to reintroduce her to the show and set up some future scenarios for conflict

• Members

Daniel: Thank you for never giving up on Jennifer and I.

Ugh - Jennifer and ME! It's me! Not I. Good grief. Sorry lol but I cringed when he said that.

Liam was finally somewhat interesting and not a total bore yesterday.

Nicole moving out of Daniel's? YES!

Poor Maxine is stuck propping the worst couples on the show. Usually it's Dannifer but now she's on Jordan/Rafe prop duty too!

• Members

Some thoughts for the week:

1) I love Nick blackmailing Sonny and Sami. Blake Berris is such a great actor! I love him playing this sneak intelligent bada** villain!

2) I'm really surprised at how much I am enjoying Ericole. For me, both Eric and Nicole are characters that I care about and I really like - but have never been my absolute favorites... but I love how their romance has history (dating back to 2000) and they have built it so slowly with Nicole working in the rectory... it has been such a true classic soap build in storyline and it's paying off!

3) First impression on Paige... she looks really really young. But it's time JJ gets some love triangle action and I think most of us agree that we love Bev - I think Paige could be a great addition.

4) I love that we are seeing St. Luke's School set again for the bake set. The set is so bright and open - I like it!

5) John's entrance was great! I loved how he showed up at the door when Brady answered. His scenes with Brady, Hope, and Marlena have all been so refreshing and his acting has been pretty good IMO.

6) KA did a great job in her scenes of anger/fear of Bo being gone for "another year." She really played those well.. as for the writing on that - I'm glad they are at least addressing it and telling us where Bo is - and as much as this frustrates me... maybe its for the better if they are able to ever lure PR back in the next year or so... but in the meantime - I am totally rooting for Aiden!

7) Liam/Jennifer scenes were intense! And really enjoyable! Both actors played them well.... and I really don't want to see Liam being another prop for Dannifer... but I think it will at least keep the storyline interesting ... especially if he becomes a stalker/angry ex boyfriend, etc.

8) I really appreciate all the scenes with Sami/Abby lately and their storyline interweaving together. I love when the show integrates legacy characters that don't typically interact. It's so refreshing and I believe, respects the show's history.

9) Lastly.. one complaint - I know Will/Sonny have this wedding and everything coming up... but I really need them to give these boys some story. I know they probably want to write a great "love story" where everyone is happy... but just because they are a gay couple doesn't mean that this isn't still a soap.. this storyline needs some beefing up! Maybe Sonny has an angry ex-boyfriend come back into town and he is pissed that Sonny has moved on with someone else... maybe Will begins to fall for a new guy in town and begins to question if Sonny was just the one who "helped him come out"... I don't know -something....

• Members

I hope that John and Marlena never get back together. After witnessing their first exchange in months, I was hoping Marlena would give him hell but instead she acted like a meek lamb. He is such a d-bag that I hope Marlena never even thinks of reuniting with him.

• Members

LUJZKYD.jpg

Why does she have demon horns growing out of her head?. Even though its obvious, Liam is behind it, Id like to think that Jennifer actually does have haters out there

IfxRDGI.jpg

She looked awful when confronting Anne.

Why is Eric trying to have sex with Nicole? Premarital sex is considered a sin by the church. I wouldn't expect the average person to care, but he DID just leave the priesthood so I would think he would still try and uphold those values and lead a life consistent with what he was preaching

ETA: Im glad he brought this up by mentioning marriage. LMAO at Nicole's disappointment. Definitely not what she bargained for. Im glad its not happening bc Id feel a certain type of way if she had sex with him knowing how she manipulated his life to get him to this point

Purple is not Sami's color. She was overstepping her boundaries with Abby. Her situation was personal and Sami was all up in her business

• Members

"...it's gonna hit the FAN. ANNE."

"...say it: ASSSS."

This [!@#$%^&*] cracks me up.

And poor Nicole looking so desperate for the dingy, saying she and Eric were "grandfathered" past any Catholic premarital sex clause. tongue.png

Archived