DAYS: March 2014 Discussion

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love Nick's reactions to Sonny yesterday. The looks he gives him are just lol.

3AWGX8a.png

LMAO at Rory. "It's like you've got the hots for an alien!" And lol at him thinking he could stay for the family dinner. And lmao at him playing JJ's guitar. I just love him.

Jorf... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. My god, they get more boring by the day.

• Members

Always thought Nick was a loser but he's funny and the actor is great.

Why would a bastard like EJ even look at a silly child like Abby twice?! If he's just using her, she's really not even worth that because she's so unbearable and annoying.

Galen Gering is one of the most overhyped actors I've seen on a soap.

Nicole and Stefano - HA!! I like Nicole but I'm glad she's being called out on what she's doing to Eric.

Could Josh Taylor be any more one note?

I miss Bo a lot. It was nice to see Hope remembering him and talking about him with Marlena. And it's so weird seeing Ciara and Jack Jr. as teens now. 2006 doesn't seem that long ago when JJ was just a baby and Ciara wasn't even born yet.

• Members

I don't think the show would be ready to tackle an "EJ aborted Abby's baby against her will" storyline. Think of the backlash...

I don't think the show would be ready to tackle an "EJ aborted Abby's baby against her will" storyline. Think of the backlash...

• Members

One would think that because he has played this role longer than Wayne Northrop, he would have made the role his own and we would all take to him kinda like how we have enjoyed Lauren Koslow's Kate more than Deborah Adair's Kate. However, Josh Taylor really needs to be let go from this show. It really isn't working out. Hell, even Drake Hogestyn made a better Roman than Josh Taylor. Wayne Northrop will ALWAYS be the real Roman to me.

• Members

So usually on "dream sequences" I can spot them so easily with no problem - but I've been semi-spoiler free (plus, I know Days has been keeping things super tight lipped the past 6 months or so) and I seriously wasn't sure if that abortion scene was real or a dream... I was already thinking to myself "Oh Shiz! If this is real is Days really ready to go in this direction?!?" It would make for great story... but I was worried for a second if Days really wants to go there.

• Members

True This!!! While I like the idea of having the character of Roman around to support Sami, Eric, Marlena, Caroline, Kayla, heck even Kate... Josh's acting is so one note... Josh's job is probably the most secure job though of all the cast due to his friendship with Ken. I'm glad he only appears in a couple episodes per month though... I'm okay with him being around 2-3eps/ month just for the sake of keeping the character of Roman established.

And sadly, Josh's version of Roman is the only one I've ever seen since I started watching in 1996 - but I still see the importance of the character.

• Administrator

My jaw dropped when Abby was told the baby was aborted. I thought it was real too. Spending half the episode on a dream sequence is so Reilly-esque. LOL

From a few episodes back, I hate seeing John treating and talking to Marlena so badly. I grew up on John/Marlena in the 90's so scenes like that make me sad. Real John would never talk to Marlena like that. And real Bo would never leave his family like this. Bo and John are two of the biggest heroes in DAYS history and now they're just d-bags. :(

• Members

I'm just watching Tuesday's episode and it's really good. Of course, Richard Culltion usually turns in stellar dialog but the acting and even the directing, spot on...True O'Brien seems to be a real find. Gabby who; she's so last year...goodbye...

I do have to say the sets are still prettiy awful and that town square is the worst. Whatever happened to winter in Salem. Talk about global warming...

But lovin the show right now...

Archived