March 12, 201412 yr Author Member I love Nick's reactions to Sonny yesterday. The looks he gives him are just lol. LMAO at Rory. "It's like you've got the hots for an alien!" And lol at him thinking he could stay for the family dinner. And lmao at him playing JJ's guitar. I just love him. Jorf... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. My god, they get more boring by the day.
March 12, 201412 yr Member AlexElizabeth: Totally agree on Rory. Kevin Riggin is a find. Days should sign him long term
March 12, 201412 yr Member Wow at the scene with EJ/Abby and the doctor. I almost wish that would have been true because that would have been an interesting storyline.
March 12, 201412 yr Member Always thought Nick was a loser but he's funny and the actor is great. Why would a bastard like EJ even look at a silly child like Abby twice?! If he's just using her, she's really not even worth that because she's so unbearable and annoying. Galen Gering is one of the most overhyped actors I've seen on a soap. Nicole and Stefano - HA!! I like Nicole but I'm glad she's being called out on what she's doing to Eric. Could Josh Taylor be any more one note? I miss Bo a lot. It was nice to see Hope remembering him and talking about him with Marlena. And it's so weird seeing Ciara and Jack Jr. as teens now. 2006 doesn't seem that long ago when JJ was just a baby and Ciara wasn't even born yet.
March 13, 201412 yr Member I live for Deidre Hall!!! She looks f**king STUNNING for a woman who is 200 years old!! Jeez!
March 13, 201412 yr Member Wow at the scene with EJ/Abby and the doctor. I almost wish that would have been true because that would have been an interesting storyline. I don't think the show would be ready to tackle an "EJ aborted Abby's baby against her will" storyline. Think of the backlash... Wow at the scene with EJ/Abby and the doctor. I almost wish that would have been true because that would have been an interesting storyline. I don't think the show would be ready to tackle an "EJ aborted Abby's baby against her will" storyline. Think of the backlash...
March 13, 201412 yr Member WHAT DA HELL YOU MEAN, SHAMI?! One would think that because he has played this role longer than Wayne Northrop, he would have made the role his own and we would all take to him kinda like how we have enjoyed Lauren Koslow's Kate more than Deborah Adair's Kate. However, Josh Taylor really needs to be let go from this show. It really isn't working out. Hell, even Drake Hogestyn made a better Roman than Josh Taylor. Wayne Northrop will ALWAYS be the real Roman to me.
March 13, 201412 yr Member I don't think the show would be ready to tackle an "EJ aborted Abby's baby against her will" storyline. Think of the backlash... So usually on "dream sequences" I can spot them so easily with no problem - but I've been semi-spoiler free (plus, I know Days has been keeping things super tight lipped the past 6 months or so) and I seriously wasn't sure if that abortion scene was real or a dream... I was already thinking to myself "Oh Shiz! If this is real is Days really ready to go in this direction?!?" It would make for great story... but I was worried for a second if Days really wants to go there.
March 13, 201412 yr Member One would think that because he has played this role longer than Wayne Northrop, he would have made the role his own and we would all take to him kinda like how we have enjoyed Lauren Koslow's Kate more than Deborah Adair's Kate. However, Josh Taylor really needs to be let go from this show. It really isn't working out. Hell, even Drake Hogestyn made a better Roman than Josh Taylor. Wayne Northrop will ALWAYS be the real Roman to me. True This!!! While I like the idea of having the character of Roman around to support Sami, Eric, Marlena, Caroline, Kayla, heck even Kate... Josh's acting is so one note... Josh's job is probably the most secure job though of all the cast due to his friendship with Ken. I'm glad he only appears in a couple episodes per month though... I'm okay with him being around 2-3eps/ month just for the sake of keeping the character of Roman established. And sadly, Josh's version of Roman is the only one I've ever seen since I started watching in 1996 - but I still see the importance of the character. Edited March 13, 201412 yr by jo.frank88
March 13, 201412 yr Administrator My jaw dropped when Abby was told the baby was aborted. I thought it was real too. Spending half the episode on a dream sequence is so Reilly-esque. LOL From a few episodes back, I hate seeing John treating and talking to Marlena so badly. I grew up on John/Marlena in the 90's so scenes like that make me sad. Real John would never talk to Marlena like that. And real Bo would never leave his family like this. Bo and John are two of the biggest heroes in DAYS history and now they're just d-bags.
March 13, 201412 yr Member I'm just watching Tuesday's episode and it's really good. Of course, Richard Culltion usually turns in stellar dialog but the acting and even the directing, spot on...True O'Brien seems to be a real find. Gabby who; she's so last year...goodbye... I do have to say the sets are still prettiy awful and that town square is the worst. Whatever happened to winter in Salem. Talk about global warming... But lovin the show right now... Edited March 13, 201412 yr by RavenWhitney
March 13, 201412 yr Member My jaw dropped when Abby was told the baby was aborted. I thought it was real too. Spending half the episode on a dream sequence is so Reilly-esque. LOL Yes!! Toups, you are right! That was SO Reilly-esque! I loved it! There's nothing better than really drawing your viewers in and getting them invested only to pull back and reveal it is a dream... Days pulled that off well today!
March 13, 201412 yr Administrator Yes!! Toups, you are right! That was SO Reilly-esque! I loved it! There's nothing better than really drawing your viewers in and getting them invested only to pull back and reveal it is a dream... Days pulled that off well today! Yeah, they pulled it off because it doesn't happen too often and to use it in a shocking way was really good. It gets frustrating when it happens all the time, which Reilly did a lot.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.