DAYS: March 2014 Discussion

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm officially over the jordon plot. The actor who plays Ben has to go. I never liked whats her face on AMC or as Jordan on this show. The plotting is a mess too.

I'd rather see Lucas and Cheryl. Jade Harlow is wonderful. Bryan D. is good too.

I hope they change course.

I think they will turn Nick into a serial killer. He will kill Cheryl and T...my prediction.

• Members

Thoughts on the week that was!

1) My main thought for the week revolves around the buildup for the WilSOn wedding! I love how they are building this up - Marlena performing the ceremony, Lucas & Justin speaking, Will and Sonny both explaining to their mom's via phone about them not speaking, Will & Caroline talking to Caroline about her speaking at the wedding and her "two friends" who never had the chance to be married. Such good family interaction this week.

2) I for one am LOVING Abe/Maxine! I was never opposed to Abe/Kayla... but I think Abe/Maxine are great! I would love to see them dating and watch them over time to fall in love and get to see an Abe/Maxine wedding in a year or so!!

3) I love T.. and I really want to see T/Abby happen! He could be her "normal guy" crush after things blow over with EJ.

4) I love seeing character interaction that we typically don't see.. Like this week, John/Teresa interaction.. characters who don't typically/wouldn't interact having scenes together.. I appreciate that because it makes it feel so much more like a real community.

• Members

anyone else find it incredibly rude and self centered of Will and Sonny to be doing things so last minute for their wedding, such as ask Marlena to get a license to perform, asking various people to speak as well as invite others, literally less than 24 hours before their big day? WTF?!?

• Members

I think days passed between Wilson asking Marlena and now

Their dads yeah that was last notice but their dads seem good so Im rolling with it

I just hope Days doesnt have JJ drop Rory and Bev and just hang with Paige, who is a contract character, Ughh

I love JJ's personality around Bev & Rory. I dont care he is now drug free but I miss that JJ's personaility

He acted like a true teen not a goody goody

• Members

I love Abe and Maxine too! Sometimes I forget that James is even still on, but it probably doesn't help that I don't watch DAYS every day like I used to a long time ago.

There's actually one way that Jen/Daniel could not seem so bad, by comparison. And that's if they were ever moronic enough to bring back Sasha Roberts or Patrick Lockhart as an obstacle. Truly two of the very worst characters in the history of soaps.

I wish Will would die. All three actors that played/play him are putrid, not to mention very difficult to look at. And no screen presence.

I can't stand Jen Lilley's acting style. I didn't like her at all as GH's Maxie and she's the exact same here. I think she and Kirsten Storms are equally irritating.

• Members

The bachelor party was fun. LOL at everyone screaming congrats when JJ and Abby walked in and they just stood there looking disgusted.

And LMAO at the female stripper.

But Dannifer talking about their bank accounts? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Creepy Liam is the only thing making them even remotely watchable. Shocked they're not having Daniel at the wedding. Thank god!

Archived