DAYS: March 2014 Discussion

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

RC is probably a DAYS fan. I can see that (EW). I'd never want him touching my show. Ever. Or All My Children.

The show had gotten insanely better in 2013. Shockingly good. However, IMHO, March has been very blah and I've started to lose interest again. The daily episodes are almost always fairly entertaining. The scriptwriters are wonderful (well, Cullitons/Salmons, though they've produced some blah/meh scripts) and IMHO, deserve the credit for such a solid show. She's called Queen Salmons for a reason, lol.

I feel like the shows wheels are spinning right now, which is fine, but I think the show was better and hopefully can start to pick up again with Kristen and Eve coming back. Cannot wait to see Eileen Davidson grace my screen again and I'm very very curious to see Kassie as Eve. Even though I feel like Eve is going to be Dannifer angst (although for some reason I feel like Kassie and Shawn could actually work better together). Is Kassie short-term like Eileen? Contract but short-term? Do we know?

They should have made Liam Peter Blake, it all would have fit SOOO good.

• Members

I agree that Carlivati could learn a thing or two from DOOL right now. DOOL has been emphasizing character development and some plot. Tomsell are good with character, so so with plot. It's the other way around at GH. It's so plot heavy and very little character. But DOOL was just sputtering for a while and now they are taking risks with the sex scenes, Brady's addiction, the saucy dialog etc. I think they will win an emmy for best show again.

• Members

I disagree. The characters are interchangeable, the stories are bland and boring, everything is played safe, nothing has long-term effects, the main characters remain the same. The show has been on a stalemate since 2009.

That does not mean I want it to be like GH, which is a trainwreck.

Archived