DAYS: March 2014 Discussion

• Members

CBS own TVGN, so it's unlikely they would air DAYS, unless SONY gave it to them for nothing. Remember B&B never made it to SoapNet, I'm convinced CBS pressured them to add to TVGN (and even then for several months, it was day behind, which was confusing as all get-up). Fortunately that changed recently. I wish DAYS was on TVGN because I would probably catch it late at night as well.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thoughts of the week!

1) Of course as a Lumi fan I LOVED the Sami/Lucas interaction as friends this week. I loved the line from Sami "You were my first real friend-- ever... and we're still friends... most days." The Lucas/Sami relationship is one of my favorites on the show of all time!

2) EJ blaming the "ED problem" on Stefano... hilarious. I love the use of comedy.

3) I really appreciated the mention of possibly having the WilSon wedding at the Horton House and that "that's what Gram would want." If I remember correctly, Frances Reid was a gay right advocate (can anyone back this up?) I feel like they totally paid homage to Frances Reid in that dialogue :)

4) LOVED the scenes between Sami/Stefano and especially Kate/Stefano.. Love seeing Joe get some increased airtime this week!

5) I'm not a fan of Paige or Marybeth... I know they are new and acting skills will (hopefully) improve.. but my first impressions are not good.

6) I really like the subtle irony between Sami/EJ with the whole Abby "pregnancy" thing.... I love that Sami has been the one to tell EJ both times that Abby "may be pregnant" and also that she "isn't pregnant." I loved Sami's line something like "What a jerk!" referring to Abby's "mystery man."

7) Of course Dannifer would throw a party for themselves that they're "back together" (for the 254nd time) and expect everyone to be happy and joyful... However, even though the idea of a party was a lame, I really do like that it brought together several characters all together in the same place (that's always a plus).. seeing Hope, Aiden, Jennifer, Daniel, Maxine, Abe, Nicole, and Eric all together in the same scene is a huge plus :) Also, Abe/Maxine!! I love it! I would love to see them together! They both are so great as secondary characters and would be such a good couple! Bring on Maxabe!! (or Abeine!) hahaha

• Members

DAYS has been losing me since they started focusing on Dannifer again and the imploding of Nicole, yet again.

I haven't watched all week.

Is there a good jumping off episode? I need to see the Lumi interaction, Stefano stuff, and the only reason I want to see the dinner party is because of everyone involved (minus the two actually hosting the party. lol).

It'd be so much better if Jack and Jennifer had gotten married, and this was a party to celebrate them. And I was much more of a fan of Jack away from that shrew (at least in the last 10 years)

• Members

Like I said in another thread, I feel like I've been waiting my whole for her to exit. I swear it was announced six months ago. I hope nothings changed.

I wonder what is going on with Abby. I'm a couple of days behind. She has to be pregnant and EJ (or someone) is up to something. Why else would he insist that she see a doctor instead of a home test. Those things are pretty accurate.

• Members

Pretty sure Camila really did finish taping, but it feels like ages ago she was announced as leaving, which it was. Leaked waay early, considering their taping schedule (which remains absolutely ridiculous ... 4 months out?).

So over Gabi, which is a shame because I was actually starting to tolerate and even like her, before this Nick returns crap, which has made me tired of Nick, too, to some degree. I think it's ridiculous he's threatening DiMeras, Kiriakises, etc. and all they can do is quiver and talk endlesslely about how they 'have to take care of Nick Fallon'. JMO. I love Nick but I'm over all this.

Can't wait to see what Kristen and Eve add this summer. The show's starting to draaaag, honestly. It's like they bide their time in the spring. Summer and Fall/Winter are usually fairly strong. Weird.

Archived