DAYS: March 2014 Discussion

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So Bo cares SO much about his family that he chooses to go even deeper undercover and send a message through the Fart Sniffer? Seriously it's time for the writers to just kill him off.

Who is this non actor in scenes with Snoredan?

• Members

F--k him. Im so over he and his bullsh-t and I feel for Hope and Ciara. Two F--KING years. Are you kidding me? The show really should have killed him off bc abandoning his family like this has ruined him

Brady is still mad at Eric over Kristen? Get the f--k over it already

I loved seeing Hope vs Sami as mother vs mother. Good on Sami to call Hope out on ho spoiled her daughter acts and Hope being oblivious to her sweet innocent baby

Ciara to Aidan: "Hope you're a better lawyer than you are a salesman". She is SOOO shady...lol

• Members

If we're going to have to sit through Ben's dull as paint scenes with Jordan and be forced to watch him "emote" while staring off into the distance, the least he could be is SHIRTLESS. Jesus.

• Members

Loving most of DOOL right now. Jordan plot is tired and not being executed all that well..but they have time to clean it up. Ben sucks as an actor so far. But would be fun for Abby to sleep with him and make EJ totally jealous that she landed the hottest younger guy in town. I love Brady; I hope they keep him a hot mess for a long time. He's much more interesting as is Hope without Bo. Dan Cosgrove really works well with KA. Theresa is growing on me and the actress is doing much better. I love how they are spinning NIck's plot. I'm afraid though that he's a short term character. He could be the next great complex villan but I think he'll be off the canvas in a year. Bringing John back makes sense, but we all know DH acting skills are challenged.

Keep it up Days...move a little faster and for god's sake NBC/Sony. please give them a cash infusion so they can update all the sets and costumes. If the sets were better the show would be killer to watch.

Archived