DAYS: March 2014 Discussion

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You all know poor downtrodden Ann Milbauer will get the blame for this picture.

Tired of Eric whining. Just bang Nicole and clean out your pipes. ?Maybe he'll smile for a change.

Wish Sonny would use those Kiriakis balls to blow Nick out of the water. Too bad Adrienne has them in a jar on her nightstand.

whistling.jpg Erectile dysfunction? Not in this town. Imagine if Stefano or Roman had been in that meeting!

Marlena, I think you and anyone should do it to loosen up your uptight *ss! Give Nicole a break, you know she'll screw herself in the end!

John needs to wipe that "Who passed gas look off of his face.

Abigail looked 12 next to EJ with her hair pulled back. He looked like a pedophile.

Gabi................never mind, her dumb *ss is leaving soon.

Can't wait for the floor to drop beneath Nick's feet when Gabi leaves!

• Administrator

I think Stefano did something to him after he "died" when the car hit him. It happened in late 2006. This was when Drake "changed" his acting style and started to portray John with a negative tone instead of the positive/hero tone that John's always had.

• Members

Daniel (and Shawn Christian) is as sickening as the Harlem Shake. It's so embarrassing that so many women want him. If he even looked at me twice, I would switch teams.

Melissa Reeves sing song voice is unbearable. She and Daniel together are so excruciating.

Camila Banus sucked on OLTL and she sucks here. She's not as lost here as she was on OLTL but she has some very annoying acting tics. And Gabi is a stupid twit.

Even DH/John couldn't ruin those scenes with Eric, Nicole, and Marlena. It helped that John did very little talking, thank God! I loved seeing Eric defend Nicole and promise that he wouldn't let anyone hurt her again. And Nicole seemed to feel guilty to me. But I wish she had better hair.

Every actor who has ever played Will has been unbearable to listen to. Or to look at. Guy Wilson has no screen presence and he's not attractive. Just like the actors who played Will before him, ugh!

I don't think Alison Sweeney cares anymore. I'm not surprised she's leaving. Kate Mansi wasn't as annoying yesterday as she usually is. It helped that she was in scenes with AS/Sami. She wasn't as whiny as she usually is but Abby is still unbearably naïve and whiny.

• Members

Overall a good week! Here's a couple thoughts!

1) Even if only for nostalgic reasons - I LOVE seeing the Salem High set again! I know this is a totally new set, much smaller, and cheaper than the Last Blast days... but it warms my heart to see Salem High again! I really hope they keep the set around permanently.

2) I'm not a huge commenter on wardrobe/hair... but it looks like Guy Wilson got a haircut - and I definitely approve. He looked great this week!

3) Again, I love how the shows integrates religion and faith into the show - they do so in a way that doesn't offend Christians and also doesn't force it down the throats of people of non-faith... very hard to do for a soap opera. I love Eric's stance to wait until marriage and the drama and confrontation that created between him and Nicole. Very real life and a good use of character driven story to create drama.

4) I also love the way the show is fostering the Will/Abby cousin relationship. Even 10 years ago when they were kids I remember thinking "They could obviously never been romantically linked... but I would love if the show would make them really close as Horton cousins" .... and I'm really glad they've invested in that relationship.

5) So many great scenes this week amongst the VETS of this show - The Queen of Salem, Deidre Hall had amazing scenes with Stefano, Hope, Eric/Nicole/John, even Roman.... I know she is expensive - but seeing her 3x this week was amazing!!!

6) I can't explain how much I am enjoying Hope/Aiden! As much as I hate how much they are making Bo look like a d-bag... I am really rooting for the Hope/Aiden pairing. I love that they are building this relationship slowly - it's the only chance they have of making it work.

7) EJ/Abby/Sami this week were great. This slow build up is amazing! Sami is bonding with Abby, truly concerned about her - even seeing herself in Abby as a "young unexpected mother." I can't wait for Sami to find out and this all to blow up!! (Hopefully in May sweeps at the Ejami wedding ;) There is so much potential here for this to be awesome!! And EJ hiding out on the ledge and ED meeting was CLASSIC! I love the humor - that is so important to a soap opera! We're so used to the heavy dramatic material that we often forget it's the comedy that antagonizes against the drama to compliment it and bring things full circle. I'm loving it!

8) Line of the week: Nicole speaking to God after Eric tells her he wants to wait for marriage to have sex... "You're probably laughing your beard off right now!" haha. I love Ari and these writers!!!

Happy St. Patty's Day everyone! Be safe and enjoy your favorite beverage at your local Irish Pub (although we'll all be wishing we were at the Brady Pub ;)

• Members

I'm with Bev & Rory. JJ had a personality transplant. Coo he's no longer into drugs but he's a drip & before he woyuldnt have gotten so pissed about them punking him

Also Im hoping Paige is not as pollyanna as she seems. I like the actress and she could be good for the teen scene

That Mary Beth on the other hand can take a long walk off the salem pier. So damn judgmental, its annoying

I think Abs is preggo and the Doc lied. She in cohoots with Stefano

• Members

This scene made me laugh out loud.

I'm interested to see what happens with Abby. I really hope she is actually pregnant. I know there are still storyline possibilities if she isn't (people finding out, especially Sami and Jennifer), but the stakes are much greater if she is pregnant. I am really intrigued what Stefano and the doctor's plan is, especially given she will suspect EJ since he recommended the doctor and she had that nightmare about a similar scenario.

Archived