Y&R: March Discussion

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cane tells Lily that Victor wants to give him his old job back.

Chelsea tells Victor she didn't invite him over for a playdate - she needs a favor.

Victoria tells Stitch, "I told him about the kiss, but I didn't tell him you were my victim." Billy appears.

• Members

As long as the secret ain't something goofy -- like Dylan and Victoria are actually fraternal twins, with Dylan being Nikki and Victor's kid, and Victoria being Nikki and Kevin Bancroft's -- I'm okay with whatever cards Ian appears to be holding. If that means Paul is Dylan's bio dad, so be it.

• Members

DramtistsD.

never thought about benefits of story down the road being more interesting with Dylan' remaining Ian's depending on how long Ian's on the canvas...

Dylans' being Paul's wouldn't be as dramatic only as a one time shock value to the players involved then what? I'm thinking....(as a writer what would I do next)

As for Lily, here's another one I've never warmed to when they kicked Daveeta to the curb (she' the original) but she doesn't seem like Dru's daughter for me....daughters can be different than their parents but just sayin' I like Cane (but like Billy/Victoria) she sucks the life out of him; it seems they'll be leashed together for the foreseeable future...

WhoA ..... hold the phone and shut the front door.....Hillary just called LiLy out trying to be badAzz she said ditch the tough girl routine or something to that effect, if you break a nail ... you'd cry for a week gotta rewatch this one.. it was short and sweet...

I really wanna know what Ian has to tell GRrr.

I'm wondering if that' Adam alive in that bed with the wedding ring on, if so, who will play him?

• Members

You do make a good point, Cyber. Whatever secret Ian might be holding, you'd want it to be huge enough to rock not just Nikki's world but Victor's as well. Revealing Paul as Dylan's bio dad...? Meh. (Although I guess it's kinda-sorta logical within the timeline -- and it sure beats the hell out of some REALLY wonky scenarios, such as the one I suggested upthread.) Now, if Dylan had turned out to be JACK and Nikki's love child, I might be all, "Oooooooh, [!@#$%^&*]." (Uh, memo to Y&R writers: don't go there. Please. I'm only hypothesizin'. Okay? Please?) Otherwise, unless 1) Ian is actually the dad and Ray Wise intends to stick around indefinitely; and/or 2) Dylan has a twin brother or sister on the canvas -- yeah, making Paul the bio dad could be one of those "Okay, so, now what?" sort of plot twists.

• Members

Ah!!!

When I was still watching and saw Paul go on the hunt for Nikki's son with her...I figured it would turn out like that. Maybe. Because why else would he go with her and Christine get jealous if there wasn't something to it. But it turned out to be false.

But if they are going there again...:)

• Members

I agree with Cyber as well. Paul being Dylan's father is not meaty enough. We need something bigger!

Yesterday's show:

Billy was so whiney, and he looks like a damn child. Blaming Adam for his affair? Lawd! It's bad enough he won't take responsibility for killing his daughter, but now, porkin Kelly is Adam's fault? What's left to say here?

Hill sticking it to that bitch, Lily, was alright with me. Why can't Neil just go away. He's way too played out and not interesting w/out Dru to carry him. Ugh!

Chelsea telling Victor that she didn't call him over for a play date with Connor was hilarious.

Since Stitch will be wasted on Vicky, he's now a lost cause. I have no use for him. He will just be another man dragged down by Vicky.

• Members

I know! Tristan (wasn't and) won't be used on GH; as much as I adore Robert Scorpio, I don't want him back on GH; I shudder to think how he'll be written or should I say won't be written. MLogan please just shut it...I think the music box sl is doing ok its building. Yes it took a hit when Jill was shackled to the bed but its moving now... Colin has other story here besides the music box, he won't get this much on GH. After his initial entry you'd be lucky to see him a few times a month. GH cast is huge.

Extraordinarily tacky to tag Tristan why didn't he tag Jill or the HW Tristan doesn't write on Y/R he's an actor.

So Victoria kisses Stitch but Billy barks back stay away from me and my wife? Billy please looks like the military man could break you in half. I was hoping for Stitch and Kelly for a minute but IA looks like its he's going to be stuck with Victoria. Its a shame too I kinda like Stitch. I know chemistry is in the eye of the beholder but I don't see a lick of chemistry with DT and AH. The scenes with Jack & Kelly were nicely done good acting between them.

I'm wondering if Neil is going to bang Hillary they are making a whole lot of nice nice...

I can wait for the music box deal, I wanna know what Ian is going to tell Dylan...STAT! If that's Adam in the bed...how this doppelganger story with Cassie is going down. Will Sharon fess up .. poor Nick he's going to look like a fool.

Noah quit Newman? That surprised me.

Archived