Y&R: March Discussion

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love the possibility that Dylan is Paul's son. It honors Y&R's history.

Victor is threatened by every man who could be a rival for Nikki. His nose was clearly out of joint when he learned Paul helped Nikki find Dylan and that they stayed in a hotel overnight. He doesn't like Dylan or want anything to do with him, so there will definitely be conflict. For Ian to be Dylan's dad, there would be far too much raw conflict.

• Members

This music box story is definitely not working. How long has Jill been trying to find out about this music box? I don't think the writers even know the purpose of it. And Colin just doesn't work for me at Y&R. I have only watched GH since last year but TR was more relevant there than on here.

• Members

I kinda agree with ML about this music box story but it was tacky of him to tag TR's name. Onto friday's eppy...

Billy trying to check Stitch was cringeworthy. "Yo Stitch"....lol. Sit down boy. Putting DT in this quad of 40 somethings was/is a bad idea. I maintain that him and AH don't have chemistry. Plus given some of her comments in that Fairman interview, I definitely think it would be best to end Villy. DT is stuck in BM's awesome shadow. Just put Victoria with Stitch. Whiny screwup Billy needs to be alone for awhile. Kelly works better with Jack. My feelings might change once CM takes over though.

Exec. Noah was not buyable so its good he quit but my guess is he'll end up at Jabot. Chelsea was nasty to Sharon and talking straight foolish.

• Members

Colin doesn't fit into Y&R but so does most of the current show. I like Tristan Rogers and Jess Walton together, though.

And I still stand behind my post that this stupid music box story should go on FOREVER: It is extremely pointless and evident that none of the now 3 head writers plus JFP working their magic on "Y&R" have a clue what the clue behind this msuic box will be and it can nohing but disappoint in a mega-debacle like Chancellor Park or Clear Springs. Therefore I hope they won't wrap it up before 2015 and get all the much needed comic relief and mileage out of it as they can.

• Members

Abby, you should have scenes with Billy if you want to express opinions. Taking part in a mostly off screen relationship does not give you the right to talk smack. By the way Abby [not that I'm defending Kelly], but The woman is a mess from losing a child. How about a little compassion. Like Jack said, it takes 2 to tango.

Archived