Y&R: March Discussion

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Especially in THIS day and age, when paternities on soaps are so easily ret-conned. Trust me, it won't be long before this show suggests Dylan is the long-lost, secret love child of Victor and Julia Newman.

• Members

I'm not disagreeing with you, rhinohide. I was merely referring to the fact that PB's somewhat chaotic history with race relations might preclude his hooking up on-screen with ANY AA female.

• Members

I have seen people say that they only care abut Dylan if he is Paul's kid. But I think that is more about them thinking it will cause drama for Victor and Nikki more so than anything...which, I think we all agree that it won't be much drama because Paul is not match. Didn't Nikki stand him up for Victor less than 4/5 years ago.

• Members

Re: Would Dylan's being Paul's or anyone's son (w/Niki) be a match for Victor? Like he reinforced in today's dialogue "I always win" so? Why even bother when story has shown me repeatedly that's usually the case. No one will be written to cause Victor strife he's the big kahuna.

I've never liked this rendition of Victoria Newman. Even after 9 years, I've yet to warm to AH, never thought her acting style is correct for the character as I envisioned her to maintain more polish, sophistication not this granola and macramé edition I've been seeing.

I don't know if its her acting or how they write her or a combination of both...In all my days of watching Victor and Niki I never thought Victoria would be like this. As for Villy, Victoria just sucked the life out of Billy for me so it doesn't matter who plays him...I always liked Billy (esp DT' version) with MacKenzie Browning anyway and always thought she should have been carefully recast after the Clementine Ford one.

I've waited for the Victor/Ian face down, it was good but I wanted a little bit more of it they cut it kinda short. LoL...dude didn't back down though Ian was just a little put off..Niki was taping him is what got him flustered...the look on Leslie' face was priceless

When Niki handed over the million she repeated a lot eg I want you to say what you did to me, also when she didn't cough up the 5 in its entirety I figured something was up with that flower bag that matched her coat.

• Members

The only disappointment was that the Ian/Victor scenes were not long enough. Ray Wise is so good at playing a psychological villain. God, I love him as Ian! Perfect casting. Ian reminding Victor that he "had" Nikki? Wow! I love Leslie as his attorney. She can get Ian out of this simply by stating that Ian was offered the money to stay away. Nothing on that tape proves otherwise. Surprise Nikki taped it.

YR is trying too hard to make Lily bad ass because she just comes off as stupid. The dialogue and Lily's intent were ridiculous. Going off on Tyler because his sister does not want to marry Lily's pathetic [not]dad? Yeah ok. And then CK trying to pull off bad ass?! Clearly a Daytime Don't!

Nikki, Summer and Nick scenes were fantastic! Nikki needed that more than Summer, and might I add that HHK is looking fabulous lately!

Could have done w/o Jill and that clown, Esther. Why is she still on the show? And I fully expect TPTB to come better than they have with Jill/Colin. I don't wish to care just because JW is getting some screen time. It has to matter.

It's so obvious Paul is Dylan's father - Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Archived