Y&R: March Discussion

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For real. Has she had any chemistry with any of her acting partners? Even the one she married?

I'm sure she's a lovely person but, god, I wish Victoria had more brains, balls, sophistication and fire about her.

• Members

Speaking of AH, she had this boxing scene on Friday where (I assume) they were trying to draw parallels between Victoria and Peepaw Methseulah. Poor Amelia, I wish somebody had shown her how to properly hit a punching bag.

I'm kind of disappointed by David Tom and his Valley Girl voice tbh.

• Members

My theory has been validated about AH - the fact that she received a pre-nom in supporting actress category is just ridiculous. She is NOT one of the 10 best supporting actress among the six shows that were eligible. Hell, Eileen Davidson could have received a nomination for "Susan Banks" two-episode stint and I would've been OK with that.

• Members
Yes. Hevon is definitely the story. But soap gods please don't let that story include woman sharing with Neil. Lol

Devon's defense of Hilary to Lily is entertaining. She has no idea how to handle him not being all about her feelings and wishes and putting her first.

Archived