Y&R: March Discussion

• Members

I liked that Nikki was the one who nailed him. And the expression on Leslie's face was pretty funny. I like that Nikki took care of her own business. And I enjoyed her scenes with Summer at the end, although it was kind of weird, and MTS really can't do crying even after all these years. As far as Victor never losing . . . it's relative. The love of his life has a son that isn't his "blood" and there's nothing he can do about that. That's a lose in Victor's book. I like it.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The whole FOJ thing. So much misinformation. Get facts, people.

And I'd like to point out that Jill Farren Phelps version of Y&R has had over 5 million viewers for 5 weeks straight and the last time Y&R had 5 million viewers in any 1 week was years ago. Go Jill!!!!!

• Members

Okay, as long as we're openly discussing this:

I can only speak for myself when I say that for me, this has NOTHING to do with SB's status as FOJ.

To me, this has more to do with Y&R's misguided notion that having Paul as the Dad would lend itself to some sort of clever twist or further drama down the road. I just don't see it that way.

Still hoping that Paul won't turn out to be the Dad, but the signs seem to be there (still hope the secret is something else though). While Ian Ward could actually stand toe to toe with Victor, Paul has never done this so I don't see any mileage down the road in making him the father. I'd love to hear the thoughts of anyone who is for it, though because I'd love to figure out if I've overlooked anything that could make that scenario interesting. At all.

• Members

I also have the feeling that Paul will turn out to be Dylan's bio father. I was thinking this early on in the story when Paul was helping Nikki, but when they brought in Ian....I assumed they chose to go a different route. Now its back to looking like Paul could turn out to be the father based on this "secret" Ian somehow is holding.

I gotta admit, I'd prefer for Paul to be the dad anyway. He never seems to have a solid relationship with his kids.

• Members

It really fits very well IMO. Paul is the consummate good guy, and really so is Dylan. It just makes sense to me. And I can see Dylan eventually joining the police force. I would like that. Plus I would LMAO at Steve Burton playing a cop.

Archived