Y&R: March Discussion

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I had a bigger problem with CassieLookALike and Victor. Victor threatening to have her thrown in jail. I don't know why she didn't just respond that it would be hard to keep it a secret that she existed, and Victor probably wouldn't want that.

• Members

If you mean this is Josh G's story, it was undoubtedly approved by the EP and network before it was put into place. If SA and JP didn't want to write the story, they could have quickly wrapped it up.

If you mean this is Josh G's story, it was undoubtedly approved by the EP and network before it was put into place. If SA and JP didn't want to write the story, they could have quickly wrapped it up.

• Members

Wow is this show still boring and directionless....I'm home watching back to back episodes and the only plot that has any emotional resonance is the Billy story but we have to suffer through David Tom who can't act, Sean Carrigan who can't act, Amelia Heinle who is overacting, Cynthia Watros who's not under contract and will be replaced....what a mess.

Faux Cassie is the only interesting thing right now; the actress is really good, reminds me of Lauren when they first brought her on the show.

• Members

Oh Lord, that flashback of Victor overhearing Sharon's therapist..yikes, how jaw droppingly stupid. That reminds me of Doug Marland's later years on ATWT when the only way plots moved from point a to point b was having one character overhear someelse say something...That therapist should be deprived of her license! dumb...

• Members

Did you all see Lily's skirt?? Esmerelda reminds me of a young Jayne Kennedy. Neil's outburt was so bizarre, the whole show is bizarre like that awkward scene in Victor's office with the guy from Seattle. Who is that, he looks familiar, like a pro athlete cameo.

Archived