Y&R: March Discussion

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lily is not acting as if she is in charge of the line. She is acting like she is in charge of the fashion show because she is. From the way I understand it, Lily decided to host a fashion show to get publicity for the GCAC. She asked the folks at Jabot if they would be interested in participating in it. They agreed. So it really is her show. Now Jabot is free to pull out Chelsea's line and Lily would just have to go out and find another designer to showcase.

• Members

Billy needs a break. And I don't mean that he's had a run of bad luck and that needs to change. I mean "break" as in a long vacation from my screen.

Don't tell me Lily telling Kelly about Hillary "drugging her husband and taking pictures" is giving Kelly ideas. Please no. I can't believe anyone, no matter how pathetic, would go to such lengths to capture Billy's heart (or whatever).

I guess I blocked it out. Did we really find out that Victor has Adam? Or is that just speculation?

I do like Tristan Rogers, but I can't stand Colin. I'm surprised that Tristan seems incapable of infusing the character with even the slightest bit of charm.

Weirdly random and unbelievably preposterous scenes between Chelsea and Billy. Why of all people, would Chelsea try to convince Billy that Adam might be alive.

Loved Neil putting Lily in her place.

Best scenes were Kelly and Jack. I will miss CW.

Archived