Y&R: March Discussion

• Members

Lily looked a fool and very unprofessional. She has zilch say in who Jack sends to Forrester Creations on behalf of Jabot and Chelsea's rags. This one sided rivalry between Lily and Hilary is tiresome now.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Re the new opening shots. I don't like the fact that some actor's shots have them dressed differently, while others wear the same clothes.

Isn't the whole idea of the two shots to show different facets to the character?

Each shot should have them with different clothes,settings and attitudes.

• Members

I agree Paul, and I particularly dislike it when the actor is posed almost identically in both shots looking at the camera, e.g., CK.

Jess Walton is always such a pleasure to watch. I'm glad she grew her hair long again.

I need to do some research because I'm lost with this Ian/Dylan/Avery stuff.

Do Neil and Lily ever mention Dru? During their spat today, I was fully expecting Lily to bring up her mother.

• Members

I am finding that I am agreeing with just about everything you post!

I don't think it has been revealed yet who the person holding the keys to Adam's room is yet. Jeffrey was one of the first that came to my mind and then the other day when he had access to Adam's drycleaning, it made me go "hmmmmmmmm".

Is it just me, or does it seem to anyone else that the writers are giving Billy dialogue that sounds as immature as we've been declaring that he (DT's Billy) is?

On another note, has he admitted to anyone that he shot, or thinks he shot, Adam?

I think tptb are having Billy and Chelsea scenes because he was the last person to see Adam alive, and Chelsea still has questions. Maybe also they were testing them in scenes together. Billy didn't seem as immature with Chelsea but he still came off as much younger IMO. Aren't they around the same age? I like it that they are kind to each other.

And I'm not sure but I think they have switched Mariah's tattoo to her right wrist. CK's sun tat is on her left wrist.

• Members

I could handle a Billy/Chelsea/Adam triangle. They wouldn't have hired DT if they didn't see him as a viable romantic lead with someone already on the canvas. The role is too important to the show and after DT left, they failed multiple times until Miller.

• Members

David Tom is delivering the most consistently whiney sh!t I've ever seen. I have waited for Billy to take responsibility for the death of his daughter for a long time, and when he does, I'm severely underwhelmed. As Jack's little brother, he's fine. As Kelly's ex lover and Vicky's husband, this does not work!

Archived