Y&R: March Discussion

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's funny cause I believe that was during the time Sheila came back to G.C that Katherine crossed over, and it just occurred to me that Eric had already been back too twice when Michael wanted to see him for info on Sheila and then later for Michael and Lauren's wedding.....it always sort of puzzled as to why they didn't have Sheila run into Eric when she was sneaking around in her disguise.......then again they missed the same opportunity when Sheila first came back to B&B in 2002 and they had Lauren come by for one of her visits, without any interaction or run-ins with her old enemy....i understand that they are trying to get less people involved as possible to make the plot go as plan, but it just confuses me as to why they seem to forget little details like that.....

• Members

And it still pisses me off how "awkward" they made it seem and Tonya looked very uncomfortable.....I actually thought maybe that was a test to see if sending Olivia to B&B on a regular basis would work, but it's not like Bradley would care to write her that much either.....

• Members

I got he same feeling last week. This time around though, it is more Cane than Lily who is getting on my nerves. Daniel Goddard is such an extremely terrible wannabe-actor. I would have thought Eric Braeden wanted to whip of the soundstage personaly fo those lousy performances... And LANE are just, well, lame.

And whilst I like the new set where Lily and Chelsea and co. hold their meeting, someone really should tell the writers where this this is supposed to be located: GCAC which originally looked like it or Jabot. Cause why on earth are they discussing this freakin' clothing line there 24/7 and need about 5 seconds back into the other Jabot sets!?

Archived