Y&R: March Discussion

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lol. It's becoming a habit.

I'm loving today's show. Paul and Nikki feel like home to me. Hillary and Neill have great friend chem. hope tptb don't try to make more of it. I am going to miss EH. Chloe and Laren were also good today. I feel all of these relationships. This is what a soap is supposed to feel like. Sometimes Y&R does move at a snail's pace, but the relationships are so believable and generally are grounded in history.

• Members

Thanks for sharing this!

Looking at the pic, the cast is not the problem right now with Y&R. Jess Walton front and center - verrrrry nice touch. Is that sexy rascal Carmine standing next to Sharon!? Now that would be a great combo...

Josh Morrow - what a douche - I hope the gym cloths were at least clean when he rushed in to take the pic. Tsss!

• Members

When hasn't Josh Morrow wore gym clothes to anniversary events.....haha

Loved that the DIVAS were front and center in that pic (Jess and Melody.....with an honorable mention to Tracey) I think the show has gone in the right direction with making Nikki front and center for the most part. Now they just need to beef up Jess more...

Braeden looks so done in that photo.....i wonder if that's the "I can't get my way anymore and I'm not gonna pretend that i'm happy" look.

as for the show today, I liked how they had Paul and Nikki start it off since Doug and Melody are the 2 longest running castmates.....that rare flashback with them naked in the locker room was soooo unexpected, and i wouldn't think even Bill Bell would have a scene like that back in the day.....but I really hope they show more with Paul and Nikki because they always bring such a familiarity when they are together....

• Members

Kate Linder elbowing her way to the plum spot in that pic :lol: Not a fan of ole Esther but KL is constantly working that nothing role into convincing the public that it is much more beloved than it actually is. Props!

Archived