Y&R: March Discussion

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lauren was on B&B last in 2007.....

since then it always seems to be B&B characters crossing over and it's usually the most pointless characters that they send there.....i'm still waiting for the day Bill and/or Katie visits.....

• Members

Well Kate Linder as one of Y&R' s longest players deserves to be in the front row.

And Lee Bell, who used to be in the pastel Chanel suits , now in slacks and old lady shoes...

Jill Farren Phelps always looks the same in every photo with the harsh black hair and identical outfits.

• Members

It's truly sad, but KSJ seems to be willing to take anything they throw at him. There's no way they should be insinuating a coupling between Neil and Hilary. I'm still hoping this is just a red herring, and he reunites with Leslie. I just don't see pairing him up with Hilary would be interesting. Devon likes her, and Lily hates her. All its going to is cause conflict amongst the Winters family. Something we've seen a 101 times.

They should pair Hilary and Devon up, and give them a storyline without daddy Neil as a 3rd party.

• Members

After falling hopelessly behind, I have been really inching up and 4 episodes to go I will be up-to-date this weekend.

If this week's episodes are no total disaster, it's safe to say that I enjoyed March the best in months and it actually felt like Y&R on certain days. The storylines are really developing and there are no more albatros actors and stories going on.

Sharon Case has been kicking it and the Cassie lookalike is actually giving Victor some much needed conscience. I even liked the dismantling of Billy and Victoria, probably the most well-written and acted moments this couple has had in like 5 (WTF!??? has been that long) years. David Tom has 100% more chemistry with everybody else on the canvas (like with, dare I say, Chelsea!?), but it the writers feel the need to keep "Villy" alive, I must say that I have found them much more annoying in the past. I love the hints about Ben's backstory. That Kelly character is one big mess though. The character is written soooo jumpy and I don't think I'm at fault here because I barely listened to anything related to her when Billy Miller was still hamming up in the joint. They either bring Kelly more into Jack's adult orbit or this character needs to be dropped like yesterday, IMO.

The groundwork has been laid for Paul & Nikki - and I'm soooo ready. I've tremendously enjoyed their re-awakened friendship during MAB's tenure and with both Paul and Nikki maried to other people this could produce some great drama. As I take it that Dylan could not be Ian's child after all???

That horrendous Delia story has finally produced sth. worthwile (besides Muhney's exit LOL): Chelsea's angst and Chloe's behavior - very rootable and nicely acted by the two ladies.

Last not least: Jill and the music box. I'm addicted to this crap. The Colin relationship is by no means a masterpiece but the angles with Lauren and Esther are great fun. The Chancellor Estate has always been known for it's over-the-top-drama and camp rivalries and this comes pretty close. Plus, Jess Walton seems to be finally regarded as an asset to this show by the folks in charge.

Archived