Y&R: March Discussion

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

To be honest that sounds like it would've been better, but I would never want to seriously go there....wink.png

watch this whole music box thing be related to Jill's paternity, and it will turn out that sainted Liz Foster was involved was some gangsters back in the day who were blackmailing her into lying to Jill all those years.....you know JFP has to have some sort of mob related thing....

• Members

Honestly, I'm still enjoying Y&R. They had a big February and I think they're continuing things nicely in March. Nothing major is happening, but lots of good character moments and enough action to keep the momentum going IMO. The biggest flop is still Tyler/Abby who I feel are too isolated and they've waited too long to reveal Mariah for me to care. Even when she does arrive I just cannot care. This is a terrible storyline. I don't find the Music Box story to be bad because I want to see Jill. I've enjoyed her scenes with Colin and Esther and I look forward to seeing where it goes. They do need to go to the next phase of the story, but I'm not completely annoyed yet.

• Members

I understand that you don't want to change that. But I do not care. It's not like any of these people have been on the show on contract in over 25 years. I appreciated that they gave Jill a blood relative in a sister and some people for her to play off of although at this point they only do anything with her and Lauren. Like I said, I get why it is upsetting. I feel exactly that way about Lily no longer being Neil's kid. That is something that needs to be corrected.

• Members

They didn't give Neil Fenmore a philanderous past. He and Jill's mother fell in love before he was married to Lauren's mother. But I understand why people feel it was pointless. They haven't even allowed Jill to interact with Fen. Does Billy even know Fen?

This.

I haven't been quite as sick of Chelsea over the past two weeks though. Either her airtime is down or I am so accustomed to FF her that it isn't as noticeable.

• Members

I actually don't think Tyler and Abby are isolated. Abby interacts with the Abbots and Newmans all the time. Tyler interacts with his sister. Then they interact with each other. I think that Tyler could interact with Noah more. That friendship is dead now or so it seems. That is my one and only complaint about their interactions. And then, there is the story...*sigh*

• Members

I agree with this. I mean, it's definitely slow going, but I've enjoyed it very much. There are always stories that aren't working for me, but as long as there are a few that do, I'm ok. And I'm really enjoying the Dylan and Paul interactions. It's so obvious where it's going, but I don't care. I love it.

They need to get Chelsea far far away from Billy.

• Members

i love Esther exactly for being a cringeworthy character played by a cringeworthy actress. Perfect match.

To be fair; she fits perfectly into the current Y&R which is, well, you can guess the adjective I'd use... LOL

That said; the show is not terrible. I'd just soooo bland soap-stereotype for me which at least as means faults as it provides pros. Admittedly, it's not only the writer's fault.

• Members

fauxCassie chewing out ole Vic for being late was HILARIOUS!

I really hope she becomes unmanageable where Victor is concerned. And she needs to call his bluff. Whatever she did in Portland was probably not as bad as it's being made out to be. What, did she get in a brawl or something? notCassie needs to throw it back in his face that he hired her to gaslight a mentally fragile woman and she can divulge that fact whenever she feels like it.

They have fauxCassie pushing the boundaries with Victor, might as well take this to its logical end.

Archived