Y&R: March Discussion

• Members
Touissant has finally gotten herself a worthy role. She'll play Vee on season 2 of ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK. She's also recurred as Sherri Saum's mother on THE FOSTERS. No more day-playing for a paycheck on Y&R for her, I hope.

I think this may be the first time. Mary was all but ignored during the Patty story. I guess she's finally been retired offscreen to honor Carolyn Conwell. Similar to Melba Rae's death as Marge on SFT--it never "happened" onscreen but was referred to as having happened previously, after Rae's death, although we never saw it.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lily's skirt was ridiculous. Loving Esme and she is stunning! She will cause problems for my Hevon babies, but that is ok. I wish Neil would hang himself and put us out of our misery. Going on and on like that over a woman not wanting to marrying him.. What a damn fool! Leslie sure dodged a bullet there.

Where is Ian! Leslie is out having fun while he is locked up? A 1st year law student could have had him out by now. That tape is not evidence of extortion. All it does is prove that Ian agreed to Nikki's terms in exchange for money. Come on Leslie, get my man free!!!!!!

• Members

I love Esme. She is just way too much. They should let her dig gold with a recast Kyle or Noah next. And make her succesful. Can you imagine Sharon, Nikki, and Victor's response to her antics? Lol.

I enjoyed Neil in those scenes. I actually thought he might be drunk. Lol. And his expressions over Esme and Devon were hilarious.

So when did it become common knowledge that Hilary had a thing for Devon? (Jack's conversation with her). It seems the story for them has shifted to a different dynamic. Either way, I love it.

Fake Cassie haraguing Sharon was was hard to watch. I wonder if Sharon is not right about someone else being in her grave. They might exhume the body. What if...

• Members

I think they recycled some stuff from Billy's restaurant whatever the name was. Hopefully we will NEVER see that sh*tty set again. That said the GCAC makeover was a lot less terrible than to be expected. The hotel rooms look kinda ok, but the restaurant set is so botched. They basically just changed the chairs and bar which does not fit at all with the set itself.

I also have HATE the Chancellor set ever since they changed the camera angles about 90°. Is it because they want to fit more sets on the soundstage or is it an "artistic" decision of JFP/the crappy directors she brought on?

• Members

Is March Madness coming up, 'cause otherwise I'm never going to catch up with this show again...

Just got to the episodes where Jess Walton sports a slightly changed hairdo. And she looks STUNNING. This is about the most posiitve spin I can make on these episode from early March.

@ Toups: Per recent credits, Production Designer William Hultrom has been let go and they promoted fromer Art Director David Hoffman...

Archived