B&B: March 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That ending was pure comedy! Quinn about to push bootleg Anne Hathaway over a strip mall overpass. Wyatt's dialogue was hilarious at times today, while unintentional. Pam and that *special* guy were also entertaining.

• Members

Quinn looked crazy as hell today. OMG! What is with these fool people who warn her before they act? I'm sort of team Ally, but I love Quinn too. She's making this show more fun. She reminds me of a (slightly) less neurotic Norma Bates. The Bates Motel version, of course.

• Members

I still can't get over the fact Quinn is battling this little girl. In fact I loved when she referred to Aly as a little girl bc that's what she is . Her Liam devotion was super annoying but she redeems herself with the gate for Wyatt

• Members

Most of the time Brooke fools around she' written a built in rational eg she only banged Bill after Katy nearly clasped their hands together, she accidently banged Oliver because of a mask...I just look at this Katy/Ridge deal as another way to clean off Brooke for banging Bill,

that' all it is because it puts Katy/Ridge in a bad light vs Brooke on the good foot. The tide has turned in Brooke' favor so her sister wants her man (although) they haven't made love or if they ever will...nevertheless,

Ridge will present Brooke his cajones to put in her purse while she allows him to carry it, he'll gratefully crawl back on her lap soon enough. She'll forgive Ridge' faux paus, he was confused and hurt because of what she did with Bill. Katy will bow out gracefully and all will be forgiven. Ridge has always bored me.

NuRidge doesn't have a lick of chemistry with Brooke for me and he' much better with Katy.

I still want smug / arrogant Wyatt w/ Mommy taken aback then down, unfortunately Aly' being out to lunch isn't doing her any favors. Not that I need another character obsessed with Dope's love life; Wyatt is still effeminate to me, I can't shake it and his crisp e-nun-ci-a-tion maybe lends to that ...I don't know what it is exactly. Facial expressions?

I only tuned back in since TK came into the role to see if they might possibly do anything different with Ridge...(like Eric) he'll always been written the same way.

Archived