B&B: March 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I havent been watching since Xmas, but Steffy returned to tell Liam that she can now have children. Hope saw Liam / Steffy talking and hugging so she cancelled the wedding and fled to Hawaii with Wyatt.

Maya is still alive and engaged to Carter, but she kissed Oliver.

Is Beverly that asian intern?

Why dont you watch anymore?

• Members

Nope, Beverly was this street-cred friend of Maya's, Stephanie took under her wings at Forrester Creations. Her main prupose was to look guilty when FC designs were stolen and appeared in a Jackie M showing. It was actually Pam, but Beverly was blamed at first, then acquited, and then never seen again. Her role last like 3 months...

Is Beverly that asian intern?

Why dont you watch anymore?

• Members

I believe it was a one-day deal. JMW was filming recently, so I assume we'll see those epis in the coming weeks. Shoot B&B could create a spin-off or expand to one hour with the cast that's in Paris - Thorne, Aly, Taylor, Steffy and Thomas.

• Members

Poor wyatt, crying over being slapped by a TEENAGE GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!whistling.jpg

Hope telling Ridge what to do?

How many times do you all think we"ll see Katie and Patrick Thornhart walking thru the park?

Team Aly! Hope [pun intended] lessly devoted... Hope she doesn't find any scissors!

• Members

I hope they bring back back Taylor fulltime or at least heavily recurring - she is missing... And so is Thorne. Been wonderful to have them back.

This is a nice scene BTW which was cut from Friday's show:

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_bold_and_the_beautiful/video/tYLVEq0Q9oiKYWxapULRNzWG6fDvB7bA/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-eric-visits-taylor/

• Members

This crap with Ally really pisses me off because the actress is good. TIIC can't take their attention off of Brooke and Hope's vaginas long enough to tell a story, so they bring in vets to explain Ally's transformation to a wacko? How Ron Carlivati of you! Morons!

I really want to enjoy this because of the actress playing Ally, but this is so out of left field that all you can do is laugh when she goes off.

Archived