B&B: March 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Some might says Quinn's obsession with Wyatt as crazy or the creepy Thanksgiving night scenes (where she was hiding in the dark and broke the picture of Eric/Donna). But, like you, I view Quinn as driven and aggressive. If she was a male character, she'd be an Alpha stud. But there's a double standard for women. I'm looking forward to how the Aly story will unfold as we learn more about her troubled youth, etc. The key, once again, is how the actor is able to deliver those shades that go beyond a standard read. All the best "unhinged" or "devious" characters on soaps have had that in common.

• Members

Well, to be fair there is also a double standard when it comes to getting physical. If Bill had stabbed someone with that dagger the way Quinn had, he'd be called abusive. Same with women slapping men. If I guy slapped some girl, he'd be labeled an abuser who will never change.

• Members

Brooke, oh, Brooke. You dirty ho, you don't know what you're in for. I'm so positive to the story that is blooming! The ho and the stallion being terrorized by Domina. I want Brooke to suffer! Quiin should try to (in the style of Death Becomes Her) " completely eliminate her". LOL!

• Members

I give Bradley major props for playing out those stories in the backdrop of FC mostly with shades we haven't seen to death before and therefore rooting the show in its history and actually delivering a fresh product. The writing is really much better than it was a few months ago.

Archived