B&B: March 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Since, eventually, this Aly stuff will lead to her being carted off in a straight jacket as opposed to her killing Wyatt, there really is no need to continue with it because, now, it just looks stupid.

Why is Aly allowed in meetings? She's clearly obsessed with Hope and cannot be objective on anything. Aly is disruptive and embarrasses herself and FC at every turn. I don't find this interesting any longer.

Maya said the first interesting thing yesterday since she came onto this show - let Hope answer for herself.

Hope does not have ideas. Anything in that empty little head of hers, Wyatt put there.

And as much as I want this creature Wyatt dead, I'm with him. Aly needs to be removed from that meeting. It's beyond ridiculous!

• Members

So what's the deal with Pam sorta championing Wyatt to Liam? It was interesting to hear her tie her own delayed "awakening" to that of Hope's and that Wyatt, not Liam, was the man who is helping Hope find herself. I really anticipated Wyatt bashing, but it turned out differently. I actually liked the conversation because AM really was able to convey Pam's "missed" opportunities in life quite well.

And a related note, I do love the chemistry between AP and DB - they play so well off each other. I'm wonder how they keep from cracking up. Honestly, props to KM for keeping a straight face because she always seems to be between the two of them.

• Members

I absolutely love Aly and AP but I don't really like the way she's being directed.

Like the whole scratching-my-head-'cause-I'm-crazy thing from last episode, her smelling Quinn, her 'witches exist, you know' line... It's just uber camp! I like me some camp but this should be toned down IMHO.

• Members

Perhaps, but there is always the danger of going TOO over-the-top with that kind of character. Right now, she might be a hoot; but down the road, viewers might reach their saturation point, and then what? If Brad Bell redeems her, even marginally, people will complain that Aly isn't what she used to be and that she's no fun anymore. And if he kills her off...well, then, we've lost another great character, haven't we?

• Members

Very true, but unlike past psychos, B&B has done an excellent job of finding a way to keep Quinn's edge, but not having her do irredeemable things (yet). Of course, a big part of that is due to RS. So AP's skills will be challenged to keep that balance or she just become a one-dimensional shrew (and yes, even a teen can earn that moniker).

Archived