B&B: March 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

Compared to Liam? NOW that's saying something. I hope as the story moves forward that Brad brings in some younger Alpha males. It has really made a difference with $Bill and NuRidge. The audience does like to see strong men. I think one of the reasons why I used to get bored with B&B over the years is that the women had all the b@lls, that gets boring. You can have both.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hate Wyatt so much I was actually happy to see Liam yesterday, and Lord knows how much I hate Liam.

I want Wyatt run over by a truck, but I'll settle for him being publicly humiliated along with that dunce, Dope! How dare she be all high and mighty and think that because Wyatt stole property in her [!@#$%^&*] honor [thus embarrassing Forrester] all should just be forgiven and forgotten. Get the !@#$%^&*] over yourself, Dope!

Quinn is easily one of the absolute best things to happen to BB in years! Sofer is rocking it, and I just enjoy seeing her.

• Members

Ha...Liam also has an effeminate to him too...but Wyatt even more. I think its his looks that make him look effeminate. He isnt your typical hot throb but neither is Liam. I prefer Wyatt over Liam though in the looks department.

• Members

What is amazing is that Bell was able to turn the years-long Hope/Liam/Steffy triangle on a dime with the introduction of Wyatt. Considering he's been on for less than nine months, it is remarkable how that triangle launched. It wasn't looking good for Hope/Liam characters with absence of Steffy. Instead the addition of Wyatt/Quinn added a whole lot of dimension to the show (from the triangle, the $Bill, to the focus on jewelry, etc.) One would never guess they weren't even on the canvas a year ago. The credit really goes to the great casting of DB and RS.

• Members

OMG. It would be the flipside of what Lauren did to Brad on Y&R when they were having an affair!

Team Ally! Obviously she is nuts but nothing a little up on her medication couldn't fix. After all, Stephanie was a [!@#$%^&*] psycho (may she RIP) and she ran FC for decades!

Rena Sofer is doing great and I love to hate ole hatchet face Quinn but seriously, what is up with the smug looks and smirks between Quinn, Wyatt and Hope when Ally was exposing them to Eric? I can't stand them. Ally is crazy to stick her nose in Hope's private life, but she's right that Hope is betraying her own moral code by trying to bury this while still allowing the Fullers to keep their jobs. And no way should Quinn be threatening Charlie with his job, or trying to push Ally in front of incoming traffic from an overpass.

SO cathartic reading your posts on this subject, Chit!

• Members

Color me positively stunned that they build sth. great out of this fake robbery things last year… For B&B standards this was ages ago. LOL

Nice to see a story involving FC again. And one that hasn't been done to death like stealing designs *rolls eyes*

TEAM ALY for the win!

• Members

LOL sheilaforever!

Onto the other major story currently (can you believe? B&B not only has MORE than one story running concurrently, but both are A stories instead of an A and B story, or A and filler)... Brooke pouring herself into that dress, stoking the fire in the fireplace, uncorking a lovely Bordeaux, purring in her most alluring and vixenish voice about "the childwen." Girl is not messing about! Throwing all her armory at Ridge and I love it. Fight for your ho-ish man, Brooke!

I have to say, though, TK is doing his utmost to make those kissing scenes with HT as tangible and as real as possible. It is refreshing.

Archived