B&B: March 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

Poor deluded Katie. She's fooling herself if she thinks she's going to have some happy ending love story with Ridge. Cant wait till the day he dumps her for Brooke bc he ALWAYS goes back to her

Quinn's face when Aly had her big dramatic moment was PRICELESS. Even she was left speechless

n1be4i.gif

zybz8.jpg

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG I want that gif in my signature! Is that okay?

Another excellent episode. OMG I felt so sorry for Brooke. KKL works her magic again. The timing she pour those tears was perfect. I love her, she must be such a great professional to work with.

• Members

I'd still trade Quinn for Taylor in a heart beat for Rena Sofer had some terrific acting choices as of late, you don't get treated on soaps that often. Very well done!

Like last week when Aly left Quinn standing to head to Eric, after being threatened to be thrown down that bridge at CBS Television City, the FIRST thing Quinn did was to straighten her dress to look immaculate again. How very Claire Underwood of her - I love it!

• Members

Quinn is such a keeper, and BB made the right decision here. What a breath of fresh air she is to this show!

I hope after all is said and done, creepy Wyatt is fired, but I doubt it. Eric is only allowed his sacks for 1 or 2 eppies tops!

This should be THE END of that Geranimals line HFTF and Hope's stupid message to her fans was lost long ago with the audience!

• Members

Of course the Fullers aren't getting their ass fired, even though Wyatt keeps overstepping and his mama has already threatened four FC employees (if you count Donna), one physically.

Crazy Quinn is a keeper but Wyatt still makes my skin crawl. He was oozing insincerity with the "Take me to jail! I'll take the fall for everybody! I will be the sacrificial lamb for Hope for the Future!!" Uh, it's you who got FC in this mess in the first place, dumbass. And no way in hell did he want to spend a second in a police precinct.

And that moron Hope looking at him all wow, you're so heroic! when he said that. She totally thinks he did this out of twu wuv for her. Gawd. Can't Liam stage an intervention with this idiot?

I would have thought Hope's message was long forgotten after her 3 aborted weddings, 4 visits to the sex doctor, and running off with another guy after her last aborted wedding.

• Members

So on point with the HFTF message. Wasn't that blown out of the water when Hope did it with Liam? Regardless, the writers have really made that work as the focal point for Aly's rage. I was so against Aly being on the show with that whole plain jane and mousy show, it was downright awkward to watch, but boy after Quinn's "versatile" comment to Aly ("Are you a good witch or a bad witch?") and the makeover (conveniently forgotten by Aly, the story has just taken off. It's great to see raw emotion like that on B&B. The casting and story choices that Brad has made during the past three years have really turned the show around. It doesn't even resemble the "grandma" show that had Jackie M, Stephanie, Nick, etc. I never thought B&B could pull off having a younger generation that had more than a couple of characters at a time. But with Hope, Liam, Steffy, Wyatt, Aly, Caroline, etc. they are doing it.

• Members

May I just say I loved KKL's acting choices as a scorned Brooke? It's been years since we saw her like this, I think, probably because of some Stephanie ordeal back then... I like this version a lot and I think KKL also prefers this kind of thing compared to things like Taylor spilling the beans at Brooke's birthday party... Thought her performance wasn't so good in those scenes.

Now on a more shallow note-- When Katie took off Ridge's shirt, I was expecting to see some back hair on Ridge... glad that wasn't the case! LOL

• Members

OT: B&B released it's 20 anniversary book (which is VERY GOOD) via Amazon for kindle services recently… Lots of pics and behind the scenes stuff is in it. I have the coffee table book at home which they sold directly on their website in 2007. Dunno how the format is displayed on the kindle though...

http://www.amazon.com/Bold-Beautiful-Celebration-Years-Television-ebook/dp/B00H8KB54K/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1395224485&sr=1-1&keywords=Bold+and+the+Beautiful%3A+In+Celebration+of+20+Years+on+Television

• Members

OMG, Darla's floating head amid all the HFTF memorabilia! :lol:

Nice scene between John McCook and Ashlyn Pearce in Eric's office. It was very grandfatherly but firm at the same time.

REALLY good scene between KKL and DD. KKL as tipsy, bitter Brooke was very good, and was not played for laughs.

That Katie/Ridge love scene started off well with the flowing curtains and the open window, but the dark silhouette stuff and guitar music made me think that JFP had snuck in from across the hall to direct. It reminded me of the Villy wuv scene from a few weeks back.

Archived