B&B: March 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't agree. Brooke is old school trash. There's no disputing that. However, Katie pushed Brill together, and even though they should have tried to help her rather than lust after one another, you cannot help who you fall for. This is what the whole thing is about. If Brooke was expected to fight her feelings and put her sister first, shouldn't Katie be asked the same?

Katie is now telling Brooke what Brooke told Katie a while back - "Ridge (Bill) and I are going to be together". The situations are almost identical only Katie and dirty Ridge look worse, IMHO!

• Members

Although it's meant to create conflict, if Eric gave Wyatt the jewels and his blessing, isn't his opinion the only one that matters as Stephanie's widow (and probably purchaser of a lot of that jewelry)? Normally a show's patriarch would set the tone and all family members would respect that, but Eric Milquetoast doesn't warrant this type of respect. Plus, it's funny that Aly and Pam are attacking Wyatt, when they should really be venting their anger/protests to Eric since HE made the decision to open up Stephanie's jewels. While this is a bit annoying, I do like how B&B has crafted a nice storyline arc out of something like the dead matriarch's jewel and tied it to so many characters.

• Members

Can you imagine TK reading his script 2 months after joining to see Ridge is in love with Katie ALREADY? That had to be a "WTF" moment because it must be pretty eye rolling getting used to the pace of these characters. BB goes against everything soap couples should be.

As for Wyatt, I am all for any character that opposes him. He has me wanting Liam on my screen. PUKE!

• Members

I have to say Bell's plan is working bc I just watched Mondays show and was thinking "Go Brooke!". I want her to rain her wrath on Ridge and Katie and Im totally rooting for her to make their lives miserable. They live a happy life over her dead body!

Dang it at least took Brooke and Bill 5-6 months till they tried to move on together. It took Katie what all of 2 months to steal her sister's fiancee. Im sick of hearing her go on about how she tried hard to "fight" her feelings

• Members

I totally disagree. You certainly can help who you fall for. It's very easy to stay away from someone, instead of choosing to let feelings develop. These people aren't teenagers. Then, as an adult with a brain, you can choose not to act on feelings that are clearly destructive.

Katie was sick. Bill and Katie knew that, so the excuse that she pushed them together doesn't fly. Then, instead of just telling her how they felt, they decided to screw behind her back. At least Katie and Ridge had the decency to come clean instead of carrying on behind Brooke's back.

I admit, it's working on me too. For once, Brooke is getting a small taste of her own medicine and I have to admit I feel sorry for her. I thought I was done for good when she had the temerity to slap Katie after Brill, but KKL has that certain something and I have a feeling she'll win me back. As long as it takes a good long time, I'll probably be rooting for her by the time she gets Ridge back.

• Members

I've been watching a little of Aly on Youtube, and sometimes I forget she's Thorne's and Darla's daughter, because she reminds me a great deal of early Bobbie Eakes Macy.

I wish Darlene Conley were still alive, as I think Sally would have been great with Aly.

• Members

Wyatt is so unwatchable and this cockeyed dirty bastard has me longing for Liam!

Katie is ridiculous, and I can't wait for Ridge to stomp all over that defective heart of hers on his way back to Brooke! According to my calculations, that should be in about 6 weeks!

Archived