B&B: March 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I watched tuesday and skimmed though. Damn Tk looks rough! i love crazy ali. So much. No wonder the bitch got bullied. President of Hope for the future club? unsure.png

Does ali consider hope her cousin? Or just friend?

Hope is too perfect. Ali should of know hope was a bitch when this happened:

So looking forward to Ali / Taylor!

• Members

That SL was one of the better ones of the past decade -- in fact, it was one of the better ones featuring Taylor after her return from Juvéderm Heaven. Too bad it was told and wrapped up in about 3 weeks! Brad used to speed through promising SLs like Usain Bolt on steroids. By contrast, borefests like Steffy/Liam/Hope seemed to go on forever. I remember Steffy & Liam's Aspen wedding montage being repeated on a loop and pretty much bookending three shows a week at one stage.

I'm glad Brad is returning to the Taylor-Alexandria story because it is B&B history, and the Alexandria thing was quickly brushed under the carpet at the time. That little blonde girl was never seen again! BTW, I forgot how cute the twins playing Hope were. They played her for a good number of years and were quite popular.

• Members

Did I say I didn't want to revisit Throoke?! I lied. I love how relaxed and happy KKL and WH are together! It's such a welcome relief from the donkey gruntings with Bill and the star-crossed wuvvers thing with Ridge. Damn, I am loving Thorne this week! He needs to be back in LA dispensing advice to everybody.

It just occurred to me that Ally's issues kind of mirror Stephanie's with sex and purity (cue a chorus of "well, duh!" from the rest of you).

Brooke's head is going to EXPLODE when she finds out about Ridge & Katie. And her disloyal daughter's involvement. Nice one, Hope. She drags her mom across 9 time zones then dumps her at Forrester International so that she and Sir Whine-a-lot can go hump. Sings the 'Eternal Love Ballad of Bridge' to Wyatt, then feels pangs of guilt about pushing Katie and Ridge to explore their feelings "Oh, no, mom is going to be heartbroken!" Well, you should have thought of that before, you trifling twit.

LOL at Brooke picking up the other phone line and cutting in on Hope and Katie's conversation. How many times did my mom do that to me as a kid? :lol:"Are you still on the phone? Who you talking to? It's dinnertime!"

• Members

LMAO!

I can't wait to see Brookie get a dose of her own meds, but all this Katie and Ridge garbage will do is validate what Brooke did. You can't help who you fall in love with, and Katie is worse because at least Brooke didn't push her in Ridge's direction.

So over filthy ass Ridge!

• Members

I can't stand Hope I think she's dumb...it seems they are trying to make her seem smarter

Aly? now here's another obsessed with her VaJayJay its been years of this...I like that oh so sure Brooke about Ridge is getting a wake up call; she just assumed he' d want her back afterall they belong together....this throws a monkey wrench in it.

• Members

Brad said in one of his interviews that he needed to put the shine back on Brooke and that's why Katie/Ridge is happening. I think he's very right. Brooke has been the work horse of this show for many years, always at the center of the drama. I think it finally took it's toll and viewers turned against after she screwed Bill and then lectured and slapped Katie. Having Brooke lose even temporarily can only get people back in her corner, I think.

• Members

Didn't I say above that this crap with Brooke and Katie will only work in Brooke's favor?

What Katie is doing is no better that what Brooke did. Ridge came back to reunite with the love of his life, gets disgusted with her because of what she did to her sister, only to turn around and do the same thing with said sister? Does that make sense to anyone?

• Members

IA. This just makes Katie a hypocrite in my book.. I loved Hope calling Ridge out on his crap. YES! How exactly is what Ridge doing different than what Bill did? He claims to love one sister while cheating with her sister. How dare he pass judgement and act disgusted by what Brooke and Bill did when he is doing the same

I about threw up listening to him justify his sleazy, dirty actions. Ridge should have told him to go to hell for what he's doing to her mother

dh4mmv.jpg

LOL...CBS needs to stop being so shady and stop giving her all these closeup shots

• Members

Perhaps, if Brooke's turning to the bottle evolves into full-blown alcoholism, Bradley Bell MIGHT get viewers back in Brooke's corner. But he'd better be prepared to have Brooke sink very, very, very, very, VERY low in her battle. I mean, forget "rock bottom," Brooke better fall one or two stones below even that.

• Members

Brooke: "Ridge."

Katie: "Yes. Ridge."

Brooke: "Ridge Forrester."

Katie: "Yes."

Brooke: "Fashion designer, son of Stephanie, brother of Thorne and Felicia -- that Ridge."

Katie: "Stop behaving like a child, Brooke. You know very well which Ridge Forrester I'm talking about."

Brooke: "...Ridge?"

Katie: "Ugh!"

Archived