B&B: December 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Childish was the word that popped into my mind when I was watching as well. My God, this is so juvenile. They've been in this same situation so many f.cking times, you'd think she'd at least wait for a kiss or something. But no--she has to get the wrong idea, again, and then runs off.

Which goes to show that it's really not bad at all.

I would kick him out of bed--so I can have sex with him on the floor.

Bell won't have any story to tell, then. The whole thing is based on the fact that they keep running away at the first sign of a problem, they never confront the issues, they always misunderstand things and they always walk in at the worst moment. Which is why it's so insufferable. You can have her misunderstand something once... but it happens over and over and over and over and over and over again.

• Members

As mentioned in another thread, this show has really blown it by wasting the potential of the Dayzee character. Even worse was how they treated Beverlee (the foster child who appeared for a few weeks and was never heard from again).

B&B really can't handle writing for more than a few characters at a time. Things have even gotten worse since Flannery left.

• Members

Hope/Liam/Steffy is interesting t o me. Not. On screen, but behind the scenes because they were one a great triangle and absolutely carried the show successfully for the vets to a new set. The story was also played out well, and slow but it didn't feel that way. Then BB lost its way with them and since it's become all about partner swapping and getting to the next wedding. I do think it can be fixed, what they need to do as add more to the characters. Focus on their family and work lives while playing the romance as well.

Bill and Katie have kept me watching. Don and heather are fantastic.

TK is weird as ridge. It's gonna take some getting used to but I do like him.

• Members

"Oh shut up Donna" LMAO! Is this a thing with Quinn? That's the second time Ive heard her walk by Donna and issue that to her. If so, its hilarious. I also like how she handled Liam, saying she felt threatened by his tone of voice and wouldn't discuss things with him till he calmed down.

Archived