B&B: December 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Of course he will. That's what this is all about. More musical beds. The promos are all about that.

I think KKL and Kaye have major chemistry and that he is selling it, but I am not sure he comes off as anyone other than Zach Slater on his own. And I just have never liked Brooke on B&B for exactly the reasons Ridge enumerated. She's the biggest ho in daytime, she's middle-aged and in like 25 years she's learned nothing about herself or the horrible things she does to her own family. To her everything is justified. It's one thing to do that with a Dorian type on OLTL, but it's another to do that with the central heroine of the soap.

• Members

I find myself rooting for Bill and Brooke simply bc I do not want her back with Ridge at all. Ridge needs to get over himself. Brooke owes him nothing and I thought Bill was right in everything he had to say about them. Ridge dumped and left Brooke hanging and now comes back and judges her as she's not worthy of him now. Give me a break

Wyatt is a creep and an arrogant one at that. I wish Liam had punched him on the way out

WTF happened to Steffy? I hate how she's here one day and gone the next with no explanation.

• Members

I really don't know why I can never get into this soap. I can watch bad Cartiliani stuff, bad Y&R and almost all the UK soaps.. But this show always leaves me cold. Maybe it's the smaller cast that makes all the parings seem even more incestuous than the other soaps?

Archived